The Student Room Group

UCAS- How to apply as a CBSE student?

How do I work through the education section as a CBSE student? Passed both Class 10 and 12 !!
Reply 1
If you already have your 12th grades: you add both your known 10th and 12th subjects / grades in the Achieved grades section and ignore the 'Pending' section.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
If you already have your 12th grades: you add both your known 10th and 12th subjects / grades in the Achieved grades section and ignore the 'Pending' section.

UCAS doesn't have any achieved grades or pending section?

I have got both my results, there is just one section for my qualifications and it's the ''Eductation'' one.
(edited 10 months ago)
Add class 10 and 12 both as a single qualification. Use the module section for each to provide your subject results.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Add class 10 and 12 both as a single qualification. Use the module section for each to provide your subject results.

Hi

I haven't received my class 12 results yet and when I tried to leave the percentage section it says that it is mandatory so what should I do.

Should I just add my class 10 qualification?
Original post by Alema
Hi

I haven't received my class 12 results yet and when I tried to leave the percentage section it says that it is mandatory so what should I do.

Should I just add my class 10 qualification?

Add your class 10 as above and add your class 12 with a future date for completion. So long as it is pending UCAS should let you proceed without entering a grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending