The Student Room Group

UCAS CBSE Application

I have my predicted scores already from my school, but obviously i cant put and i know my referee has to put, but from what i have heard the applicant has to put their pending results as pending, but I am studying in CBSE board and when i go to the UCAS website i can find the option for AISSCE but when i select that there is no option for pending or anything, please someone help, i have to apply soon.
Original post by Mohammad Sayef
I have my predicted scores already from my school, but obviously i cant put and i know my referee has to put, but from what i have heard the applicant has to put their pending results as pending, but I am studying in CBSE board and when i go to the UCAS website i can find the option for AISSCE but when i select that there is no option for pending or anything, please someone help, i have to apply soon.

You just enter your qualifications with a future award date and leave the result blank if there’s no “pending” result available.
Original post by PQ
You just enter your qualifications with a future award date and leave the result blank if there’s no “pending” result available.

That does not work for me as it just shows invalid if I leave the score blank.
Original post by kartikeya_006
That does not work for me as it just shows invalid if I leave the score blank.

If you have put a future date and it won't let you proceed without a grade then you need to check with UCAS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending