The Student Room Group

Ramblings of a fox: a blog

The new location for my oversharing, because I never liked the title on my old blog which now rots in the recycling bin.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
School starts in less than 2 weeks. I still don't know what AP work I have to do. Tomorrow I'll make a list of it. And that'll take me back to catastrophizing over and drowning in work for another 9 months, until the year crescendos to the end and spits me back out for 3 more months of recovery until yet another year, and another.. but hey, I'm so close to being done with the whole thing and I can atleast trade highschool for university. I already have senioritis kicking in. I had it kicking in all the way back in sophomore year but I'm really feeling it now.

Most schools don't give our schedules until the first day of school so I'm just praying I have friends in my classes. Last year was pretty rough not getting to see my one best friend at all ( well we did but that required uh, many 20 minute long bathroom breaks ). Friends really make or break it. I'm taking 3 mutual classes minimum with everyone though this year so there's a decent chance.

Fun stuff. Not really but thats what I'm telling myself. :dong:

Quick Reply

Latest