The Student Room Group

EPQ or alternative....

Should I do an EPQ or should I make a blog website where I have more autonomy and can write blogs around my subject of interest: Medicine. I plan to use quick facts from ChatGPT but also read a scientific study for each post. imo EPQs look boring af, whereas blogs I have so much for freedom and they both show my interest in medicine.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hey, I am doing an EPQ and thought this might help you. An EPQ can be done in one of 2 ways, a 5000 word report or an artifact with a 1000 word report. I don't know much about the artifact because I did the report, but the artifact can be anything. One person in my school had done his artifact as a video and another did some coding. If you want you could do both, an EPQ and a blog, by making your blog into an artifact. You may just need to make sure with your school that this is alright.

If you don't want to do this, then just pick the one you find most interesting. If you do an EPQ then some unis may lower the offer. But if you do a blog then you could use it as evidence of extracurricular activities. Either way, both are useful, but pick the one you will find more interesting.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending