The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Querry Regarding CAS?

How long does it usually take for MMU to provide CAS?
I've paid my deposit on 13th July, then they emailed me a form link in 19th July for CAS application to which I've instantly filled up & sent them. They said they would need 10 days.
So will that actually take that long for my CAS to arrive?
Then there is visa & I am dying out of stress
Original post by Anonymous
How long does it usually take for MMU to provide CAS?
I've paid my deposit on 13th July, then they emailed me a form link in 19th July for CAS application to which I've instantly filled up & sent them. They said they would need 10 days.
So will that actually take that long for my CAS to arrive?
Then there is visa & I am dying out of stress

The admissions team are currently working through CAS requests in chronological order. As you can imagine this is a very busy time and they are working as efficiently as they can. Admissions cannot give you an exact timeframe as to when you will receive your CAS, but hope to be in touch with you soon with an update. Emails will be sent from [email protected]

Chloe :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Long thread with some example timescales towards the end here.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7367775
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
The admissions team are currently working through CAS requests in chronological order. As you can imagine this is a very busy time and they are working as efficiently as they can. Admissions cannot give you an exact timeframe as to when you will receive your CAS, but hope to be in touch with you soon with an update. Emails will be sent from [email protected]

Hi Chloe, If the CAS requests are treated in chronological order, what of me who made the request on May 12 and no response. I have provided all additional documentation and no reply or CAS. I am so dying of frustration
Original post by T-Yanick
Hi Chloe, If the CAS requests are treated in chronological order, what of me who made the request on May 12 and no response. I have provided all additional documentation and no reply or CAS. I am so dying of frustration

Hi @T-Yanick
I'm really sorry to hear that you're still waiting to receive your CAS! Please send an email to [email protected] to request its status if you haven't already.
Reply 5
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @T-Yanick
I'm really sorry to hear that you're still waiting to receive your CAS! Please send an email to [email protected] to request its status if you haven't already.

Ms. Chloe I have sent emails until I am tired. They never respond. 4 weeks to the start of the course. My frustration is out of this world. Can one start the course one or two weeks later?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending