The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Delayed CAS

Hello,

I applied for my CAS since the 11th of May. Paid my tuition deposit since the 6th of March. Unfortunately till now, I’m yet to receive my CAS. All departments don’t respond to emails anymore (inclusive of the international office and the CAS department. It’s extremely difficult and frustrating to get through to them via phone as well as it never connects.

I can see that my mails are being delivered, sometimes read. But no response and I already have an unconditional offer.

It’s been two months now and I haven’t gotten my CAS yet.

Is the process usually this slow and delayed? I believe adequate planning and test run should have been done successfully before implementing this new method for CAS applications ahead admission year.

Can someone please please and please help me look into this.

I applied to MSC Management and Consultancy with Advanced practice.

Don’t mind sharing my candidate ID with anyone willing to look into this issue as I am not getting any responses.

Regards
Original post by folamioluwatobi
Hello,

I applied for my CAS since the 11th of May. Paid my tuition deposit since the 6th of March. Unfortunately till now, I’m yet to receive my CAS. All departments don’t respond to emails anymore (inclusive of the international office and the CAS department. It’s extremely difficult and frustrating to get through to them via phone as well as it never connects.

I can see that my mails are being delivered, sometimes read. But no response and I already have an unconditional offer.

Is the process usually this slow and delayed? I believe adequate planning and test run should have been done successfully before implementing this new method for CAS applications ahead admission year.

Don’t mind sharing my candidate ID with anyone willing to look into this issue as I am not getting any responses.

Regards

can someone please help with this issue. Anyone from Manchester Metropolitan Admissions Team. I would really appreciate.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
thank you for helping me tag them. Someone needs to communicate with me as it’s already affecting me psychologically and putting my plans in jeopardy.
Thank you for helping me tag them. This has been really overwhelming psychologically and puts my plans in Jeopardy. I have 3 other offers I can’t even respond to since I already paid tuition deposit to MMU. Really bothered by the delay. Two whole months!
Hello,

Regards

Hi @folamioluwatobi

I'm really sorry that you're still waiting to receive your CAS. We've had an unprecedented number of CAS requests this year so the admissions team are taking longer than usual to issue letters to students.

You're more than welcome to try the admissions phone line, but the team have asked that students are patient in waiting for their CAS to be processed.

Sorry I can't offer any more guidance at this time. I understand that this is very stressful for you.

Chloe :smile:
Thank you for helping me tag them. This has been really overwhelming psychologically and puts my plans in Jeopardy. I have 3 other offers I can’t even respond to since I already paid tuition deposit to MMU. Really bothered by the delay. Two whole months!

did you receive your CAS
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @folamioluwatobi

I'm really sorry that you're still waiting to receive your CAS. We've had an unprecedented number of CAS requests this year so the admissions team are taking longer than usual to issue letters to students.

You're more than welcome to try the admissions phone line, but the team have asked that students are patient in waiting for their CAS to be processed.

Sorry I can't offer any more guidance at this time. I understand that this is very stressful for you.

Chloe :smile:

all most everyone here got their CAS now even One guy who applied on 28th got his CAS still my one is pending and i applied on 19th june just wanna know i only filled link which university sent i didn't send cas request toolkit i am so confused :frown:
Original post by sadda_vidda
all most everyone here got their CAS now even One guy who applied on 28th got his CAS still my one is pending and i applied on 19th june just wanna know i only filled link which university sent i didn't send cas request toolkit i am so confused :frown:

Have you gotten your CAS letter?
Original post by Anonymous 05
Have you gotten your CAS letter?

No Still waiting :frown:
No Still waiting :frown:

Please try calling them; I feel you should have gotten your CAS considering that some of those who applied late in June have gotten theirs. And kindly update us here when you get it. All the best.

Hi @sadda_vidda please send an email to [email protected] or call them on +44(0)161 247 2968
I understand that this must be a stressful time for you, but please be assured that the admissions team are working through CAS requests and will be in touch soon with more information. - Chloe :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @sadda_vidda please send an email to [email protected] or call them on +44(0)161 247 2968
I understand that this must be a stressful time for you, but please be assured that the admissions team are working through CAS requests and will be in touch soon with more information. - Chloe :smile:

I am waiting for offer letter for January entry but it seems like i won’t be able to join this year. I’ve seen at least 3 different topics regarding the delay of the offer letter and CAS.

Is the process same for the postgraduate admission as well?
Reply 13
Hi, I applied for CAS in the 12 of May and have not received it. I have submitted all financial evidence requested. I am getting so frustrated. Can someone help me ?

I just emailed today again and received an automated reply that they're now processing requests submitted in July. But I submitted in May

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending