The Student Room Group

Timescale on SF application

I applied in mid July for finance and my SFE account says I'll get an update on progress 17-22 October. Is this an over estimate and it's likely to be sorted before the start date or is this normal and I just have to hope it goes through?
My degree starts in September, I obviously need to know before then if I've got the course fee and maintenance part of the application or I won't be able to start the course!
Original post by LizWilliams71
I applied in mid July for finance and my SFE account says I'll get an update on progress 17-22 October. Is this an over estimate and it's likely to be sorted before the start date or is this normal and I just have to hope it goes through?
My degree starts in September, I obviously need to know before then if I've got the course fee and maintenance part of the application or I won't be able to start the course!

HI Liz,

Have you sent anything recently for the application?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
HI Liz,

Have you sent anything recently for the application?

Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire, my partners income was needed but that was done immediately.
Original post by LizWilliams71
Hi Claire, my partners income was needed but that was done immediately.

Applications can take 6-8 weeks to process once we have everything from you.
If you contact us using the live chat option online in your account we can look into this for you. Alternatively, you can call us on 0300 100 0607, we're open till 8pm tonight.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending