The Student Room Group

Awaiting SF update

Hi, I am awaiting an update from student finance regarding maintenance loan.
I can already see my entitlement for tuition fees but due to doing a distance learning degree had to provide evidence from GP as to why I couldn't attend a brick uni.
I uploaded the evidence on the 22nd of August and I was told on the phone that I would recieve an update on the 15th of this month.
I've since been told that it would be done by yesterday (26th) but it wouldn't update on the website till today.
I've had no emails and the website is still just showing my tuition fees. Is the website updated 24 hours after its completed on your end and therefore it should viewable later today or tomorrow, or is it likely still not completed and I should phone for an update tomorrow?
Thanks
Original post by MollieMooUK
Hi, I am awaiting an update from student finance regarding maintenance loan.
I can already see my entitlement for tuition fees but due to doing a distance learning degree had to provide evidence from GP as to why I couldn't attend a brick uni.
I uploaded the evidence on the 22nd of August and I was told on the phone that I would recieve an update on the 15th of this month.
I've since been told that it would be done by yesterday (26th) but it wouldn't update on the website till today.
I've had no emails and the website is still just showing my tuition fees. Is the website updated 24 hours after its completed on your end and therefore it should viewable later today or tomorrow, or is it likely still not completed and I should phone for an update tomorrow?
Thanks

Hi Mollie,

Timescales are estimates and are always subject to change. If you keep monitoring your account and hopefully this is updated shortly for you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending