The Student Room Group

How to Improve Goal-Kicking Technique

Hello I was wondering if anyone had some tips or advice to how I can be able to improve my Goal-Kicking Technique Please.
My advice to you is simple: train to shoot on goals to get stronger and more precise shots. From different positions with a goalkeeper.

And now I move to Sport!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Kallisto
My advice to you is simple: train to shoot on goals to get stronger and more precise shots. From different positions with a goalkeeper.

And now I move to Sport!

I can play midfielder and striker although my preferred position is goalkeeper I’m just not a ball playing goalkeeper other than that saves, reflexes I got.
Original post by Mohammed_80
I can play midfielder and striker although my preferred position is goalkeeper I’m just not a ball playing goalkeeper other than that saves, reflexes I got.

And for what do you want to improve your kicking-skills exactly? to overcome long ranges as a goalkeeper?
Original post by Kallisto
And for what do you want to improve your kicking-skills exactly? to overcome long ranges as a goalkeeper?

Yeah and to distribute well
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hello I was wondering if anyone had some tips or advice to how I can be able to improve my Goal-Kicking Technique Please.

To kick the ball longer from a goal-kick? My Mum never let me play football unlike others, but I don’t imagine the pitch you play on is that big that you can’t kick it at least to the half-way line?

Quick Reply

Latest