The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

no confirmation email from NTU

I have received confirmation on UCAS that my place at NTU for 2024 entry has been confirmed. however I have not received anything from the uni. (not even during the application process) by email. What should I expect.
I mean the only important emails I got from NTU were
1. Thank you for applying
2. Thank you for accepting your offer
3. You have been accepted! How to get started, enrol

You should have at least received your own NTU ID.
Im starting in September, and you wont receive the ‘congratulations, now complete the starters checklist’
message them as their email systems maybe didn't take in account students who applied and got accepted for the next year.
(edited 8 months ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by BankaiGintoki

Im starting in September, and you wont receive the ‘congratulations, now complete the starters checklist’
message them as their email systems maybe didn't take in account students who applied and got accepted for the next year.

How long did it take after applying for them to send a “thank you for applying” email. Sent mine in a few days ago and haven’t received any email at all
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Original post by BankaiGintoki

How long did it take after applying for them to send a “thank you for applying” email. Sent mine in a few days ago and haven’t received any email at all

When they give you an offer.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there, after you apply you should receive an email from us shortly afterwards to confirm this. Please could you send your email address or NTU ID if you know this via private DM (do not post publicly) and I will look into this for you.

Kind regards,
Sammie - NTU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending