The Student Room Group

confused about offer

i am currently studying an integrated foundation year course but i really want to transfer universities after this year, and start year 1 there. i’ve emailed to see which ones would consider me and i have submitted my ucas application. i just got an offer from ntu, but it’s for 104 tariff points. i’m just confused because i don’t think that a foundation year gains you any tariff points? and i’ve made it clear in my application i’m transferring, and also filled out what my a level grades were, so why would they give me an offer that i can’t reach instead of denying me? shouldn’t the offer be based on getting a certain grade in my foundation year?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by toffeebunny3
shouldn’t the offer be based on getting a certain grade in my foundation year?

Indeed it should. I would contact them to clarify. The most likely explanation is that they accidentally issued you their standard offer, instead of the FY one.
Original post by Admit-One
Indeed it should. I would contact them to clarify. The most likely explanation is that they accidentally issued you their standard offer, instead of the FY one.

ok thank you!
Original post by toffeebunny3
ok thank you!

hey I'm also on a foundation year and got the same type of offer from ntu. what did it end up meaning? thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending