The Student Room Group

Official: Aston University A100 2024 Entry Applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wsdertgfds
Anybody else’s portal gone blank with the status of their application

Yes, it's been blank since I had my interview
Reply 1041
anyone have any idea when they think offers could begin to be sent out ?
Original post by ben!'
anyone have any idea when they think offers could begin to be sent out ?

I'm in a gc with ppl who applied to aston and, idk how true it actually is but someone said their friend received an offer recently from aston, but again i really dont know how true it is
I rang on Friday and the admissions lady said they are going to try get them out early May or very possibly end of April
Wow, that is incredibly late.
Original post by hpxna
I'm in a gc with ppl who applied to aston and, idk how true it actually is but someone said their friend received an offer recently from aston, but again i really dont know how true it is

It’s true some people have had offers but those are for people who have done there interviews in around Jan. i think from January onwards no offers have been giving out because they’re still deciding for people Who have had their interviews after Jan
Original post by tjk123
I rang on Friday and the admissions lady said they are going to try get them out early May or very possibly end of April

will anyone go to the offer holders day when a levels that close
Same did my interview in jan and nothing so far
Original post by Durrsgreen223
Same did my interview in jan and nothing so far

Same
Original post by aspiringmedic__
I highly doubt anyone’s been given offers as I did my interview in December so did others that I know and no one has heard back. When I asked admissions they said offers were being given out possibly in April but mostly May but asides from that I don’t think they would give out one or two offers but instead send offers in batches, as if they had started to send them out more people would have heard back.

my interview tutor has had students that have gotten offers n rejections already!!!!
I highly doubt anyone’s been given offers as I did my interview in December so did others that I know and no one has heard back. When I asked admissions they said offers were being given out possibly in April but mostly May but asides from that I don’t think they would give out one or two offers but instead send offers in batches, as if they had started to send them out more people would have heard back.

It’s just that there are still people waiting to hear back!!!!! (Me included) but some people have gotten offers and rejections already
Is that post interview ? Because if offers have been given out then that goes against what Aston have been saying…

Yup post interview!!!! But aston will defo be giving out more like they said but they 100% have already given some out maybe they were for top scoring interviewees idk
Original post by bbelephant
Yup post interview!!!! But aston will defo be giving out more like they said but they 100% have already given some out maybe they were for top scoring interviewees idk

All the people who have gotten offers n rejections that my interview tutor know are all post graduate or gap year tho- ig I should’ve mentioned this before😭
I don't know of any home Y13 been given offers yet - Aston are dragging this out, not sure why. I thought Kings was bad but there's a new player in town :smile:

Original post by ss12468
I don't know of any home Y13 been given offers yet - Aston are dragging this out, not sure why. I thought Kings was bad but there's a new player in town :smile:

ikr. Last year they sent it out at like march
Reply 1055
Original post by ss12468

Exactly. And KCL have actually been sending out loads of offers recently.

Also Aston don’t even interview as many people so I don’t know why it would take so long.
Hi guys, I had my interview on the 13th of march and just received an offer on track ucas. Hope everyone else gets some good news too!
Original post by Mila_294
Hi guys, I had my interview on the 13th of march and just received an offer on track ucas. Hope everyone else gets some good news too!

Wow. Well done!
Are you home undergraduate?
Hi, yeah I’m a home student, undergrad and Im not on a gap year, hope that helps. All the best luck!
just got an offer, but an offer email from aston themselves rather than ucas track. home yr13 student, 2910 b2 + max gcses

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending