The Student Room Group

Official: Keele University A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aaliya Batool
You’ll get notified 24- 48 hours before on the step up of it and you can even find it on their website somewhere, I’ll send the link if I find it

Thank you!
Original post by Nimra12
Ahh alright ok. I was just a bit worried about timing since sometimes I either say too little or waffle a bit too much and need the timer to tell me to stop talking 😭
Do they do role plays? How did ur interview go? Hope it went well and you hear back soon with good news InshaAllah

Thank youuuu, I hope so In’sha’Allah. I’m reallly hoping for good news from this uni. I’ve been rejected from my other options sadly and i really like Keele as well so I’m hoping I get in In’sha’Allah. And I don’t know if i did that well enough to get in, i was just a nervous wreck, so I’m just praying for good news now. that’s all i can do.

And don’t worry tooo much, just try ur best with ur answers it’s normal to go over or under the time limit they’ll understand ur nervous- it’s coz you care and wanna do well! I’m sure you’ll smash the interviews. Good luck!! In’sha’Allah it goes well and u get in xx
Original post by Nimra12
I’ve got mine in a couple weeks. Can I just ask how was it structured? I had an interview at another uni and it was a totals of 6 stations, 5 minutes each. But half of the stations were with 1 group of interviewers and the other half was with another group of interviewers.
Is Keele’s something similar? Do you get a certain number of minutes to answer each question? I don’t get what happens for the 2 x 15 minutes😭😭

While Choosing your interview date, when is the last date they given you to select in options ? Just want to know when is the interview process completed.
Original post by Aaliya Batool
Thank youuuu, I hope so In’sha’Allah. I’m reallly hoping for good news from this uni. I’ve been rejected from my other options sadly and i really like Keele as well so I’m hoping I get in In’sha’Allah. And I don’t know if i did that well enough to get in, i was just a nervous wreck, so I’m just praying for good news now. that’s all i can do.
And don’t worry tooo much, just try ur best with ur answers it’s normal to go over or under the time limit they’ll understand ur nervous- it’s coz you care and wanna do well! I’m sure you’ll smash the interviews. Good luck!! In’sha’Allah it goes well and u get in xx

Thank you!

I’m in a similar boat so dww . You might just be overthinking it after the interview. I’m sure everything will work out for u InshaAllah
Original post by Cleverclock
While Choosing your interview date, when is the last date they given you to select in options ? Just want to know when is the interview process completed.
I think it was April 15th
Do any UKWPMED ppl know if the reduced offer stays if you put it as insurance or is it only if you firm?
Original post by Cleverclock

The interview process will defos not be completed until like may bc so many of us still haven’t heard back ANYTHING
Original post by Arii256
The interview process will defos not be completed until like may bc so many of us still haven’t heard back ANYTHING

This is my worry
Original post by Academicweapon5
Do any UKWPMED ppl know if the reduced offer stays if you put it as insurance or is it only if you firm?

I'm also UKWPMED, haven't recieved an offer yet, but I was speaking to someone who did and he said that the reduced offer is there for Keele, even if you don't put it as your firm choice.
Original post by Pk2003
This is my worry

Whys that a worry
Original post by Arii256
Whys that a worry

Cause very close to exams
does keele send information about what the questions might be like before the interview - like to we get advance information?
Original post by saraah221
does keele send information about what the questions might be like before the interview - like to we get advance information?

Yes, they do.
Reply 1453
Original post by artsandscience
anyone with b2 heard back? good luck to everyone

Hey sorry for the late reply but I got an offer with a UCAT of 2590 B2
Original post by gmuk
Hey sorry for the late reply but I got an offer with a UCAT of 2590 B2
congratulations!! are u contextual if you dont mind me asking?

Congratulations 🥳 when was your interview!?
Reply 1456

Yeah I don’t mind. No I’m not contextual
Original post by Handd2
Yes, they do.

When do they send that? I have my interview in the next couple weeks but haven’t received anything.

Also, what’s the advanced info like? Does it tell u what kind of stations/topics will come up?
Original post by Nimra12
When do they send that? I have my interview in the next couple weeks but haven’t received anything.
Also, what’s the advanced info like? Does it tell u what kind of stations/topics will come up?

They send it a day or 2 before your interview and they will also tell you the times of your 2 interviews, they will be approximately 2 hours apart. Yes to your second question.
Do we need to upload any documents onto the portal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending