The Student Room Group

Official: Brighton and Sussex (BSMS) A100 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes u do congrats
Original post by jengablocks79
6/9 for non contextual. Its on their website. Their stats for considering for interview don't change as the test is completely subjective

I just spoke to the admissions team at BSMS. the section 2 BMAT score will be doubled up
Reply 22
Original post by Adchara2
I got 5.2 for section A
4.6 section B
3.5A for essay
Contextual student- do I stand a chance?

i would assume so thats quite high. i got 5.5 for section 1 / 4.1 for section 2 and 3A. hoping for a interview ( im contextual aswell)
Reply 23
hi guys, i got 5.5 in section 1 4.1 section 2 and 3A i feel like my section 2 really let me down. does anyone know my chances at interview im contextual btw
Reply 24
Original post by Eluke173
hi guys, i got 5.5 in section 1 4.1 section 2 and 3A i feel like my section 2 really let me down. does anyone know my chances at interview im contextual btw

This is a score of 21.7/35. Last year, contextual students needed a score of 19.5/37 to get an interview. So I am confident you will get an interview!
Reply 25
Original post by rw14_
This is a score of 21.7/35. Last year, contextual students needed a score of 19.5/37 to get an interview. So I am confident you will get an interview!

thanks pal i was worried because last year i got an interview but higher in the bmat (22.6)
Reply 26
i got 2.8, 5.2 3.5A . Do you know if they allow under 3 for section 1 if you're contextual?
Reply 27
Original post by MariaAdj
My son’s score was 5 5.7 3A and 3 - not contextual

Is that definitely a rejection?

That is a score of 24.4/37. He'd of needed a score of 21.4/37 to get an interview last year.

So, unless the cut off rises suddenly, he's got a very good chance of getting an interview (given that he is not an international student).
Reply 28
Original post by Revan321
i got 2.8, 5.2 3.5A . Do you know if they allow under 3 for section 1 if you're contextual?

No, I believe not. I'm sorry.
Reply 29
Original post by Revan321

i can't be certain but im pretty sure everyone has to get 3 in section 1 and 2 minimum
Reply 30
5.2, 5.2 and 3A, i think this is a score of 24.6, non contextual, does this mean im basically guarenteed an interview and i should start preparing?
Original post by UZIman123
5.2, 5.2 and 3A, i think this is a score of 24.6, non contextual, does this mean im basically guarenteed an interview and i should start preparing?

Nah ur going to get rejected
Reply 32
Original post by reubenn05

Welcome to the Brighton and Sussex (BSMS) A100 2024 Entry Discussion.

For general information click:
https://www.bsms.ac.uk/undergraduate/index.aspx
For entry requirements click:
https://www.bsms.ac.uk/undergraduate...uirements.aspx

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!!!

Do I have a chance of getting an interview at Brighton with 4.2/ 5.2 / 3A and non contextual? Score is 22.7 which is slightly above last year cutoff 21.4.
Original post by Cyborg2609
Nah ur going to get rejected

but cut off year last year was 21.4 so he based on this they would get an interview.
Original post by rizwana.qureshi
but cut off year last year was 21.4 so he based on this they would get an interview.

Yh im joking ur basically guaranteed an interview
Original post by Simba2020
Do I have a chance of getting an interview at Brighton with 4.2/ 5.2 / 3A and non contextual? Score is 22.7 which is slightly above last year cutoff 21.4.

Probably as bmat scores are lower this year
Hello, I got a 3.1 in section 1 3.8 in 2 and 3.5A the scoring method is confusing me a little, but I think I'm pretty much out, right?
Reply 37
Original post by nicoletta0459
Hello, I got a 3.1 in section 1 3.8 in 2 and 3.5A the scoring method is confusing me a little, but I think I'm pretty much out, right?

Are you a contextual or non-contextual?

You have a score of 19.2/37. Contextual students needed a 19.5/37 to get an interview last year.

If you are a contextual student, the cut-off will have to decrease by 0.3 for you to get an interview. Not impossible, but not likely.
I got a 4.8 S1, 6.7 S2 and 3A S3. Will this be enough to get an interview?
Reply 39
Hey! I am a contextual student who got a 3.3, 3.5 and 3.5A
Do you think I still have a chance, or will I definitely not get an interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending