The Student Room Group

Manchester School of Architecture 2023

Hi.
I am an international student and I did a foundation year.
I have a conditional offer for Architecture and I had to get AAA. My results came out just now and I got A*AB. Is it possible to be accepted especially after I've also achieved the requirement for EAP?
Original post by Luluuuuu
Hi.
I am an international student and I did a foundation year.
I have a conditional offer for Architecture and I had to get AAA. My results came out just now and I got A*AB. Is it possible to be accepted especially after I've also achieved the requirement for EAP?

Did you apply through UCAS? If so, what does your Hub say when you log in? Have you called Manchester admissions?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Did you apply through UCAS? If so, what does your Hub say when you log in? Have you called Manchester admissions?

Yes I applied through UCAS. It says they are still deciding on my application, I have not called them my school going to send them my grades. Also, I know some students with me they just get rejected today cuz they get like ABC and BBC. But I am not sure why they haven’t get back to me yet. Do you think they might accept me?
Yes I applied through UCAS. It says they are still deciding on my application, I have not called them my school going to send them my grades. Also, I know some students with me they just get rejected today cuz they get like ABC and BBC. But I am not sure why they haven’t get back to me yet. Do you think they might accept me?

Email Manchester a copy of your results and then call them on Monday.
Reply 4
Original post by normaw
Email Manchester a copy of your results and then call them on Monday.

My school already sent them the result. I am expecting a reply in Tuesday cuz Monday is a public holiday. Do you think there is a chance that they might accept me? I already hold a conditional offer from them but I did not get AAA instead I got A*AB. I am really anxious.
My school already sent them the result. I am expecting a reply in Tuesday cuz Monday is a public holiday. Do you think there is a chance that they might accept me? I already hold a conditional offer from them but I did not get AAA instead I got A*AB. I am really anxious.

I can't answer that question sorry - you just need to wait until Tuesday for a reply.
hey, did you get your offer?
Reply 7
Original post by ibrahimmrashad
hey, did you get your offer?

Still waiting for their reply. Did you apply there?
how are you still waiting? did you try calling the admissions team? yes i got accepted
Still waiting for their reply. Did you apply there?
Reply 9
how are you still waiting? did you try calling the admissions team? yes i got accepted

Congrats!
When did you get accepted? What are your grades?

yes I am still waiting, I have informed the placement team in my collage and they said I will get a reply soon. I am not sure if I should call them or not.
(edited 8 months ago)
please call them, i couldnt complete y requirements either. where are you situated? please call them asap. i called many times
Congrats!
When did you get accepted? What are your grades?

yes I am still waiting, I have informed the placement team in my collage and they said I will get a reply soon. I am not sure if I should call them or not.
Reply 11
please call them, i couldnt complete y requirements either. where are you situated? please call them asap. i called many times

can you tell me what grades did you get?
i got AAB
can you tell me what grades did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending