The Student Room Group

HELP ME

I need somine to tell me what degree qhat job just what i can do in uni with a levels physics econmics and biology
Reply 1
Original post by Alan Foster
I can guide you furthermore that how to plan for yourself.

Please help I’m not sure what jobs or degrees I can even do , either I can pick only physics and maths or only biology physics and economics and I’m not sure which one has more opportunities
Original post by 123yesnomaybe
I need somine to tell me what degree qhat job just what i can do in uni with a levels physics econmics and biology

try the uni guide, a level explorer, its pretty useful and u can see what others studied in uni with the same a levels as the ones ur taking
Reply 3
Original post by Sonia666
try the uni guide, a level explorer, its pretty useful and u can see what others studied in uni with the same a levels as the ones ur taking

Literally just did that , thank you so much for your help :smile:

Are you starting year 12 or 13?
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17
Are you starting year 12 or 13?

Then there's no need to panic or rush. Plenty of time to be thinking about these questions. It's great that you're planning ahead, really brilliant, but you don't need all the answers.
Reply 7
Original post by 04MR17
Then there's no need to panic or rush. Plenty of time to be thinking about these questions. It's great that you're planning ahead, really brilliant, but you don't need all the answers.

Okayyy tyyy

Quick Reply

Latest