The Student Room Group

student finance england - no tuition fee loan

Good afternoon, I need an advice please, today I received the outcome of my application to students finance this year and I don't get any tuition loan for this year, I started two years ago on a foundation degree which 4 years, then I transferred to another university on a 3 years degree course last year but things didn't go well for many reasons which I submit to student finance but it wasn't taken into account ,so I suspended my study at this university, and applied again for my previous university which I did my foundation course at, should I have applied for foundation degree starting from year 1 again to get the tuition fees for this year ? and can I change my application if so ?
Original post by Great444
Good afternoon, I need an advice please, today I received the outcome of my application to students finance this year and I don't get any tuition loan for this year, I started two years ago on a foundation degree which 4 years, then I transferred to another university on a 3 years degree course last year but things didn't go well for many reasons which I submit to student finance but it wasn't taken into account ,so I suspended my study at this university, and applied again for my previous university which I did my foundation course at, should I have applied for foundation degree starting from year 1 again to get the tuition fees for this year ? and can I change my application if so ?

Hi Great444,

Every student is entitled to funding for the length of their course plus one additional year, minus any previous study. This will be why your Tuition Fees weren't being paid.

Do you have Compelling Personal Reasons why you didn't complete your previous course?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending