Official Keele University 2024 Applicants thread

Scroll to see replies

Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 21
Original post by Keele University
Hi! :hi:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Keele University for 2024!

Meet and chat to other future Keeleites and squirrel lovers :rave:

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the a big list of all other applicant threads for 2024 here.

Good luck! :bl:

I have applied for Computer Science with FY on UCAS, but on the Keele website it says the option of Mathematics and Computer Science with FY which isn't added onto UCAS. So I emailed if I could change to where I got an email that it got sent to UCAS but didn't change it to Mathematics and Computer Science with FY on UCAS portal. So I am confused about what course I am doing if I do go in September?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Iucas
I have applied for Computer Science with FY on UCAS, but on the Keele website it says the option of Mathematics and Computer Science with FY which isn't added onto UCAS. So I emailed if I could change to where I got an email that it got sent to UCAS but didn't change it to Mathematics and Computer Science with FY on UCAS portal. So I am confused about what course I am doing if I do go in September?

Hi Lucas

Thanks for your message. The email you said you've sent asking to change your choice of foundation year course, did you send that to us at Keele or to UCAS? Have you spoken to anyone in our Admissions Team or at UCAS?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 23
Hi Lucas

Thanks for your message. The email you said you've sent asking to change your choice of foundation year course, did you send that to us at Keele or to UCAS? Have you spoken to anyone in our Admissions Team or at UCAS?

I sent to change the course to the admission team, which they responded that they changed it, and that they submitted it to UCAS. Which nothing changed on UCAS choices.
Original post by Iucas
I sent to change the course to the admission team, which they responded that they changed it, and that they submitted it to UCAS. Which nothing changed on UCAS choices.

Hi Lucas

I'd suggest getting in touch with UCAS if you haven't done so already, just to double check that they have updated their records https://www.ucas.com/contact-us

Thanks
Hi! :hi:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Keele University for 2024!

Meet and chat to other future Keeleites and squirrel lovers :rave:

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the a big list of all other applicant threads for 2024 here.

Good luck! :bl:
I've applied to Keele for MPharm for 2024 entry and have made it my firm choice.

If theres anyone doing/wanting to do the same course- or going to keele in general that wants to be friends- feel free to reach out :biggrin:

I won't bite i promise ^^
MSci Physiotherapy - Anyone out there going to put Keele as firm or insurance? I think I'm the only one
Reply 27
Original post by claireoz1975
MSci Physiotherapy - Anyone out there going to put Keele as firm or insurance? I think I'm the only one

I put it as my insurance.

Quick Reply

Latest