The Student Room Group

Biology, Chemistry, Psychology

I am taking biology a-level, chemistry a-level, and im thinking of taking psychology a-level. i'm just wondering how hard this a-level combination would be. initially i was thinking of doing biology, chemistry, physics for alevels. would biology,chemistry,physics be better or biology,chemistry,psychology?
Original post by yaz2007
I am taking biology a-level, chemistry a-level, and im thinking of taking psychology a-level. i'm just wondering how hard this a-level combination would be. initially i was thinking of doing biology, chemistry, physics for alevels. would biology,chemistry,physics be better or biology,chemistry,psychology?

Just follow your passion - all A Levels are hard
I did bio chem and psych for a bit (and then dropped psych because I changed the degree I wanted to do at uni).
I quite liked the combination as i felt psychology helped balance out the other two subjects. Though, the amount of content was insane.
Reply 3
Original post by harlz_chalamet
I did bio chem and psych for a bit (and then dropped psych because I changed the degree I wanted to do at uni).
I quite liked the combination as i felt psychology helped balance out the other two subjects. Though, the amount of content was insane.

what did u change your third a-level to?
Original post by yaz2007
what did u change your third a-level to?

maths

Quick Reply

Latest