The Student Room Group

Transfer uni

I am currently retaking a second year module on a nursing course. My uni only has one intake which is september so I will have to wait a whole academic year to rejoin third year. The module retake that I will need to take is taught over a period of 6 days within semester 1. I have already previously taken out a gap year due to health and personal circumstances so this will be an extra year ontop of prolonging my degree. Is it possible for me to apply for a transfer to another uni that has more than one intake for this course so I can start my third year much earlier than september ??
Original post by Anonymous
I am currently retaking a second year module on a nursing course. My uni only has one intake which is september so I will have to wait a whole academic year to rejoin third year. The module retake that I will need to take is taught over a period of 6 days within semester 1. I have already previously taken out a gap year due to health and personal circumstances so this will be an extra year ontop of prolonging my degree. Is it possible for me to apply for a transfer to another uni that has more than one intake for this course so I can start my third year much earlier than september ??

It would depend on the uni you try to get into. The issue is that they would need evidence of what you have already done at your current uni before deciding which year to put you in, so you may have to repeat 2nd year either way
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending