The Student Room Group

group chat or social media (for Lyddon hall or chinese studies)

I will be a fresher at university of Leeds this September, I will be at Lyddon Hall and my course is Chinese studies. I'm also a pianist so I would like to know where i can find anyt relevant group chats for these things so i can hopefully make some friends. any help finding such things? Thanks so much!
Reply 1
I find the facebook pages of all the accommodation halls at Leeds https://residencelife.leeds.ac.uk/join-your-halls-facebook-group_186459
Original post by HoyaNuggle
I will be a fresher at university of Leeds this September, I will be at Lyddon Hall and my course is Chinese studies. I'm also a pianist so I would like to know where i can find anyt relevant group chats for these things so i can hopefully make some friends. any help finding such things? Thanks so much!

Hi there, congratulations on starting University.

I would recommend looking at your University's facebook groups. Try creating a post and you will be able to know a few people before arriving at University.

After you arrive at University, have a look at different societies and I am sure you will meet people with similar interests to you.

Hope this helps. :smile:
Chloe
-University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending