The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Sutton Trust 2023

Has anybody been accepted into St Andrews for the Sutton Trust Summer School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by flossy11033

I’m not sure about St Andrews but I’m still waiting to hear back from Glasgow about it so I don’t think many universities have sent out offers yet?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
My son got a place last summer for St. Andrews Sutton trust week. He had an amazing time, lived in halls, went to university. Loads organised, things in the evening to do.
Reply 3
Original post by Swelby
My son got a place last summer for St. Andrews Sutton trust week. He had an amazing time, lived in halls, went to university. Loads organised, things in the evening to do.

That sounds really good! I have so much questions ahaha. I was wondering what are the halls they place people in? and is it boys/girls mixed or same gender?
Reply 4
Original post by Lexa!!
I’m not sure about St Andrews but I’m still waiting to hear back from Glasgow about it so I don’t think many universities have sent out offers yet?

Yeah, I also think it depends on the course but I'm not sure. Hope you get a place!
Reply 5
That sounds really good! I have so much questions ahaha. I was wondering what are the halls they place people in? and is it boys/girls mixed or same gender?

He stayed in university hall, own room. Hall was mixed so boys and girls but everyone had own room.
He was there from sun eve to Fri afternoon. Really great taster of not only the university but the town as they did lots of events in the evening like treasure hunt, sports evening, ceilih and theatre.
Reply 6
Has anyone gotten a place at UCL, I just got mineee
Reply 7

I got in for the one for computer science
Reply 8
Original post by Swelby
He stayed in university hall, own room. Hall was mixed so boys and girls but everyone had own room.
He was there from sun eve to Fri afternoon. Really great taster of not only the university but the town as they did lots of events in the evening like treasure hunt, sports evening, ceilih and theatre.

Which hall was it?
Reply 9
Which hall was it?

University hall
Original post by masfia_p
Has anyone gotten a place at UCL, I just got mineee

Yessss I got mine too
Reply 11

Yeah, I got accepted yesterday for the English and Art History program!
Reply 12
Original post by Josie__B
Yeah, I got accepted yesterday for the English and Art History program!

Ah cool! I've been accepted for the International Relations, History and Classics program. I am actually quite nervous because I won't know anybody ahahah
Reply 13
Ah cool! I've been accepted for the International Relations, History and Classics program. I am actually quite nervous because I won't know anybody ahahah

No, literally same. I’m super excited but it’s scary not knowing anyone lol. International relations sounds so interesting!
Reply 14
I am so excited too :smile: If you want any social media just drop me a priv message x:smile:

Original post by Josie__B
No, literally same. I’m super excited but it’s scary not knowing anyone lol. International relations sounds so interesting!
Reply 15

Is there a group chat or something lie that for sutton trust?
Reply 16
Original post by Rainyzack
Is there a group chat or something lie that for sutton trust?

Nah, but I wish there was though but I'm not sure how to find out other people who have gotten in. It would be much easier for everybody though
Reply 17
I am so excited too :smile: If you want any social media just drop me a priv message x:smile:

Ye I’d love to! I literally made my account yesterday so I can’t send or receive priv messages yet, but I’ll get in touch asap x
Reply 18
Original post by Leemaddd.2333
Yessss I got mine too

What courseee??
I got in for economics & management and physics & astronomy! If anyone makes a group chat I'd love to join

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending