The Student Room Group

Awaiting Confirmation

Hi,
I am going to start my second year of course on 2nd of October and my first Student Finance payment is due on 25 of September.
Now my application is Awaiting Confirmation, do anybody know if my university will approve my enrolment until 25 of September and I will receive my payment?
Thank you!
Original post by LauraIuliana
Hi,
I am going to start my second year of course on 2nd of October and my first Student Finance payment is due on 25 of September.
Now my application is Awaiting Confirmation, do anybody know if my university will approve my enrolment until 25 of September and I will receive my payment?
Thank you!

Hi there!

More than likely Student finance with complete the application after your university enrols you - which they can do all the way up to a week before your timetable starts so I wouldn’t worry too much.

If you’re planned to receive your payments then you’re all good. If you do have anymore more concerns though, my best advice would to contact them directly through the telephone as this is the fasted way to get confirmation :smile:

Hope this helps,
Ellie
Original post by LauraIuliana
Hi,
Thank you!

Hi there,
Your payment schedule shows a proposed payment date, we would require Confirmation of Registration (CoR) and Confirmation of Attendance (CoA) from your University to release payments, and this will be sent once you start the course.
Confirmation of Attendance (CoA) - Triggers the Tuition Fees to be paid.
Confirmation of Registration (CoR) - Triggers the Maintenance Loan to be paid.
When we receive CoR and CoA it takes 24-48 hours to be applied to your account, once applied it can take up to 5 working days for a payment to be made.
Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending