The Student Room Group

How long between uni confirming my enrolment and it showing on SFE?

Hi,

My uni admin leave a lot to be desired. I noticed on SFE recently that my payments were scheduled but it said awaiting confirmation from uni that I'm enrolled.

I emailed the people in charge of this at uni and they said they would confirm my enrolment on the 22nd.

It's now the 24th and SFE still says awaiting confirmation. I'm very worried about this as I had a lot of issues last year due to the team at uni confirming my enrolment late.

Is it just that it takes a couple of days to go on SFE's system, or has my uni dropped the ball? Do I need to alert uni to this?
Hi PHDvsPGCE,

It takes around 24/48 hours to update on our system once we have received confirmation of registration.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi PHDvsPGCE,

It takes around 24/48 hours to update on our system once we have received confirmation of registration.

Thanks,
Calum

Hi Calum,

Thanks so much. Is this working hours or regular? I only ask because my uni said my registration would be confirmed on the 23rd and as of today, the 27th, it isn't.

Thanks.
Hi there. If it still shows 'Awaiting confirmation' then we haven't receive it. I would go back an speak with the university and chase this up with them. Thanks, Leah.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending