The Student Room Group

Still awaiting confirmation from the Open University

Hey I’ve started my second module on 3/2/24 with the OU but they still haven’t confirmed my attendance so I’m still waiting for my maintenance loan payment. Has anyone been confirmed yet or have any advice on what to do?
Original post by Befham1
Hey I’ve started my second module on 3/2/24 with the OU but they still haven’t confirmed my attendance so I’m still waiting for my maintenance loan payment. Has anyone been confirmed yet or have any advice on what to do?

You need to contact the student registration/finance department at the OU and ask them why your attendance hasn't been confirmed yet.

https://www.open.ac.uk/contact#undergraduate-enquiries
Original post by Befham1

Hello, this is the same situation for me.

Did you get any update? I’m going to contact them tomorrow
Reply 3
Original post by 1Confusedperson1
Hello, this is the same situation for me.

Did you get any update? I’m going to contact them tomorrow

I had an email from OU last night saying that I’ve been confirmed and it will take 5-7 working days until the payment is made to my account. It still says on my SFW account that they’re still awaiting confirmation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending