The Student Room Group

questions in the 2023 paper psychology paper 1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hatekittens12345
I've got the unofficial questions and mark scheme if you want it for paper 1? I need to find the other 2

OMG YES! your actually amazing thanks so much!
Original post by iyusraxx

OMG YES! your actually amazing thanks so much!

If you pm me your email or number I'll send it over. Idk how to send a pdf on here
Reply 22
If you pm me your email or number I'll send it over. Idk how to send a pdf on here

ugh it won’t let me private message you for some reason, I wanted to message you elsewhere cuz this website is so slow!

ugh it won’t let me private message you for some reason, I wanted to message you elsewhere cuz this website is so slow!

Ikk just dropped you a pm :smile:
Reply 24

just replied :smile:
Reply 25

Hey it would be so helpful if you could also send it to me. PLEASE
Reply 26

hey i cant private message you aswell, please could you send your email for the resources?
Reply 27
yes please could you add the link to it here
Reply 28
I've got the unofficial questions and mark scheme if you want it for paper 1? I need to find the other 2

Yes please
it wont let me pm you tho
Reply 29
Hi,

I sat the paper. There were something on minority influence, bowlby theory of maternal deprivation and factors affecting EWT. Ik depression came up think it was on Ellis or beck can't remember sorry!

Erm for social influence there was an application qs on situational variables, which was 6 marks, for memory I remember there being a bit of stats.

If I remember anything else I'll drop you a message :smile:

Hope this helps!

Hi, is this thread on AQA psycology?
Original post by ShojinFin
Hi,

I sat the paper. There were something on minority influence, bowlby theory of maternal deprivation and factors affecting EWT. Ik depression came up think it was on Ellis or beck can't remember sorry!

Erm for social influence there was an application qs on situational variables, which was 6 marks, for memory I remember there being a bit of stats.

Hope this helps!

Hi, is this thread on AQA psycology?

Yeah
Reply 31
Hi,

Hope this helps!

hi,

Was "factors affecting ewt" a 16 marker ?
Original post by zeeteuk
Hi, I just wanted to know what the questions were in the 2023 paper 1 psychology paper as to use as guidance for revision, if that's okay :smile:

can someone please tell me what questions came for edexcel gcse psychology paper 1 and paper 2? june 2023 [1ps0]
This is paper 2
SLT came up, a biological approach question that linked to the same scenario as SLT,*multiple*choice on psychodynamic, give assumption of cognitive approach and discuss cognitive neuroscience
Biopsychology -
difference between endogenous pacemakers and exogenous zeitgebers give example, , something 'outline fight or flight' link it back to the scenario ' discuss research into plasticity and functional recovery'*
RM - ; there was no 12 marker, just a 6 marker on outline 2 ethical issues in psychological research and describe how you could deal with it.
Asked about type ll errors
There was a 5 marker on which stats test to use there was a question which said how would you measure 2 co - variables but don't use any self-report methods
Could you please do this for paper 1 😭
Eeeeeeek! Content analysis is one scary phrase! I’ll be sure to revise the crap out of all this before next week! or I’ll resort to duas if none of this is on the mock 😭
Me for my mock tomorrow!!!
Please could you send it to me
Reply 36

Hi would you mind sending it to me too please 😊
Original post by Gdssf
Hi would you mind sending it to me too please 😊

Hey! are u asking for bio or psychology? :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by sophiahh
Hey! are u asking for bio or psychology? :smile:

Psychology please
Original post by Gdssf
Psychology please

So I have the all official qus for AQA papers 1,2,3 2023 , but not the mark scheme, lmk if that wld be of any help to u for extra unseen qu practise or smth! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending