The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Official University of Liverpool Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Belle7
Hey! I’ve got an offer for vet science, which I will be firming!

Congratulations! Me too :smile: do you know which accommodation you’ll be staying at?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 41
Original post by Przedwmi
Congratulations! Me too :smile: do you know which accommodation you’ll be staying at?

Luckily I’m from Liverpool and currently live just outside of it, so I’m going to be staying at home! Icl I was looking at the apartments that have the kitchen and en-suite inside the room in case there’s days that I’m tired and don’t want to travel home, but it would most likely be a waste of money for me 😭
Reply 42
Original post by Belle7

Luckily I’m from Liverpool and currently live just outside of it, so I’m going to be staying at home! Icl I was looking at the apartments that have the kitchen and en-suite inside the room in case there’s days that I’m tired and don’t want to travel home, but it would most likely be a waste of money for me 😭

Ah I get that! I’ll be staying in Vine Court :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by stormis
Hi! I'm Storm. I'm applying for Mechanical Engineering, I haven't attended any open days yet but hopefully if I get an offer I can go to an offer holder event and I'm nervous but excited about starting uni!

I got my offer on new years day haha and I've already firmed :smile:
Hi, I was just wondering what Crown Place accommodation is like ?
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous #6

I went to view it on an open day and I wasn’t to thrilled with it, I ended up going for Vine Court. Much nicer and a similar price :smile:
Reply 46
what’s the best accommodation for someone who’s sociable and likes going out? anyone know where people usually have pre drinks etc i wanna be in a social flat :smile:
Reply 47
Has anyone heard back from the Microbiology course yet? I applied in early December and still haven't heard anything back yet.
Hey, I've received an offer for Law needing AAA!
Reply 49
Original post by goodse38
what’s the best accommodation for someone who’s sociable and likes going out? anyone know where people usually have pre drinks etc i wanna be in a social flat :smile:

I’m not sure whether there will be specific accommodation that’s more social than the others (I may be wrong though), but when you apply it asks you what sort of lifestyle you have (in regards to what time you go to sleep/wake up) so that could help put you in that sort of environment.
Reply 50
Original post by Helanagleave
Hey, I've received an offer for Law needing AAA!

I also have an offer for law! Is it your first choice or do you prefer any of your other offers? :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous #6

Hi - I thought it was quite nice (as far as university accommodation goes), but was told they often allocate most of the rooms there to graduates (I think it was graduates at least - I may be wrong), so I ended up applying to Vine court.
Original post by KK_
I also have an offer for law! Is it your first choice or do you prefer any of your other offers? :smile:

Ive received 3 other offers. I think this is definitely one of my 2 choices but idk which yet. What about you?
Reply 53
Ive received 3 other offers. I think this is definitely one of my 2 choices but idk which yet. What about you?

I also have 3 other offers - It’s so hard to decide. I’ve definitely ruled out one of my other three, so I only have Sheffield and Lancaster to choose between as an alternative option now. I think Liverpool will probably be my firm choice though.
Original post by KK_

I also have 3 other offers - It’s so hard to decide. I’ve definitely ruled out one of my other three, so I only have Sheffield and Lancaster to choose between as an alternative option now. I think Liverpool will probably be my firm choice though.

I also have Lancaster as an option. Its hard because they all have different things I would want ect and like the optional modules and stuff.
Reply 55
I also have Lancaster as an option. Its hard because they all have different things I would want ect and like the optional modules and stuff.

Oh wow haha. That’s why I’m struggling so much too - they all offer amazing courses which makes it so hard.

I’m going to all of the offer holder days hoping I can just tell which one is right - but I’m so indecisive that I don’t think they’ll be much use haha. Have you been to any yet?
Original post by KK_

Oh wow haha. That’s why I’m struggling so much too - they all offer amazing courses which makes it so hard.

I’m going to all of the offer holder days hoping I can just tell which one is right - but I’m so indecisive that I don’t think they’ll be much use haha. Have you been to any yet?

Yeah the offer holders days are a good idea. I've been to the Lancaster one and it was pretty good. They do a like mock lecture and stuff so they help u see what it will actually be like. But same I'm too indecisive and it's such a big decision
Reply 57
Yeah the offer holders days are a good idea. I've been to the Lancaster one and it was pretty good. They do a like mock lecture and stuff so they help u see what it will actually be like. But same I'm too indecisive and it's such a big decision

That sounds really cool! Definitely looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 58
Has anyone gotten any offer holder day invites yet?
Reply 59
Original post by stormis
Has anyone gotten any offer holder day invites yet?

Yes - I got mine a few weeks ago by email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending