The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Official University of Liverpool Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Liverpool for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hello!

Thanks for making the thread - let me know if you have any questions about the University or the city.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
My daughter has an offer of BBB to study chemistry. She does chemistry, biology and maths A levels. Her offer is lower due to her EPQ result.
just got an offer for medicinal chemistry, with the grades ABB !
Original post by gabriellamadelyn
just got an offer for medicinal chemistry, with the grades ABB !

Great to hear! Best of luck in your studies 🙂

Reply 5
Hi all!
I received my offer last week to study Biological Sciences😊 I do A level Biology, Chemistry and maths, need BBB and an A in my EPQ!
Hi all,
I currently study Maths, History and Psychology and I am looking to go into Finance and accounting at Liverpool.
Is there anyone who currently does this course, as I would love to know how you have enjoyed it so far
Shaniye
Reply 7
Got an offer today for mechatronics and robotics engineering!
Reply 8
Hey everyone!

I’ve received an offer for the law with a year abroad course! (With the grades ABB, due to the fact I took part in their scholars programme earlier in the year) - if anyone else has applied for this course I’d love to know!

I’m currently studying Law (A*), Psychology (A) and Photography (A) at A-level.

How is everyone feeling about upcoming exams/ going to university?
Hi guys 🙂 I have an unconditional offer for veterinary science at Uni of Liverpool! I'm a graduate which is why it's unconditional as I have already achieved the academic requirements. Liverpool is my first choice so I'm extremely pleasantly surprised that I received an offer! I can't wait to attend the upcoming applicant discovery day even though I know for sure I'll be accepting the offer. I'm really looking forward to learning more about my course including what we will be learning in each module! Good luck to everyone with offers!
Reply 10
Hi all, I'm Rishi, got A*A*AA (Chemistry, Maths, Biology and EPQ resp.) in my A-Levels. My situation is a bit unique- I got an offer to study Medicine last year, but I kinda sorta deferred it, so I'm (most likely) gonna be starting Medicine at the University of Liverpool in 2024.
*happy Scouser sounds*
how do i find out my student id number to complete my veterinary declaration form?
Original post by hmoore647
how do i find out my student id number to complete my veterinary declaration form?

You can use the reference number included in the email they sent you with the form 🙂
anyone who has received an offer from liverpool has ur ucas been updated yet?

No, I imagine it will will be after the declaration deadline on the 8th.
Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi all,
I currently study Maths, History and Psychology and I am looking to go into Finance and accounting at Liverpool.
Is there anyone who currently does this course, as I would love to know how you have enjoyed it so far
Shaniye

i got an offer for accounting and finance!
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hello!

Thanks for making the thread - let me know if you have any questions about the University or the city.

Hi! I've just been offered a place at the University of Liverpool for Communication and Media with a Year in Industry (🥳) this September and I just wanted to ask, are there a lot of international students? I'm from the Philippines and I'm unable to visit the campus. Thank you!

for me yes!
Original post by Sharonastor
No, I imagine it will will be after the declaration deadline on the 8th.

Wait so if you don't hear anything back after the 8th then have you been rejected? I'm applying for vet med, didn't get an offer in the batch before christmas but I'm really hoping I get one because liverpoolis my dream uni 😅
Original post by momo_basket

Wait so if you don't hear anything back after the 8th then have you been rejected? I'm applying for vet med, didn't get an offer in the batch before christmas but I'm really hoping I get one because liverpoolis my dream uni 😅

Sorry for the confusion - my reply was in relation to those that have already received an offer from Liverpool. The question was ‘have offer holders had UCAS updated with the offer yet?’ And I replied, no, I imagine they will update UCAS after the declaration form deadline has passed.
The declaration form was sent out to all offer holders after they’d made the offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending