The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Official University of Liverpool Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stormis
Has anyone gotten any offer holder day invites yet?

Yes I did. I'm going next week
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 61
Original post by stormis
Has anyone gotten any offer holder day invites yet?

Yes - had my invite a few weeks ago and going to the vet science day this upcoming Sat
Original post by Anonymous #2
got an offer for therapeutic radiography from liverpool and still waiting on diagnostic radiography
Congrats - I'm still waiting to hear back. How many weeks was it from your application submission that you heard back?
Reply 63
Has anyone from the Microbiology course had a response yet? Still waiting for mine andI put my application in at the end of November.
Original post by Przedwmi
Ah I get that! I’ll be staying in Vine Court :smile:
bit off topic but have any of you got a groupchat for liverpool vets 2024 yet? I know a few other places have and I wanna see what kinda people are going to be at lvp
Anyone have any information regarding the foundation to animal and human health professions course at Carmel College. I wanted to apply for the Dentistry pathway. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Liverpool Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Liverpool.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Hi, Utsav this side.
I was wondering, is this thread specific to any level like undergrad or Postgrad??
Original post by Przedwmi
Hi everyone :smile: I accepted my offer for veterinary science and will be coming to Liverpool this September!

Hi, I am currently in my gap year at the minute but I am also starting veterinary science in September!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official University of Liverpool Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Liverpool.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

Please do you know when International students starts getting admitted to the university?
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Best of luck in hearing back about the interview :smile: I hope you have a great visit to the campus, and Leahurst on the 14th! Let me know if you have any questions regarding the open days, and/or the University!
Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Please I'd like to know when international students start gaining admission into the university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending