The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Official University of Strathclyde Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
I just received an unconditional!!

i received an unconditional for history and psychology!!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
just got an unconditional for jmc + politics and ir !
Just got a history unconditional xx
Original post by Megankellyx
Has anyone applied to speech and language ? feeling nervous as haven't heard a thing yet :frown:

hi, about a month ago I got a conditional offer to send in a second personal statement. I accepted the offer about a month ago and sent in the statement but I haven't heard anything since then so I'm getting nervous now too!!
Also anyone want added to our Strathclyde group chat on snap just send me a private message
Hi anyone know when Strathclyde offer holder days are? Still waiting to hear back on application for languages
Original post by Anonymous #13
Hi anyone know when Strathclyde offer holder days are? Still waiting to hear back on application for languages

Last saturday
Original post by Anonymous #3
Last saturday
Thank you. I searched on their website from time to time and didn’t find the date. Do you think they will have another one once offers have been made?
Original post by Anonymous #12
hi, about a month ago I got a conditional offer to send in a second personal statement. I accepted the offer about a month ago and sent in the statement but I haven't heard anything since then so I'm getting nervous now too!!

I hope u hear bavk soon at least your have had an offer tho i havent heard anything yet xx
Original post by Megankellyx
I hope u hear bavk soon at least your have had an offer tho i havent heard anything yet xx

What course you waiting on ?
Original post by Anonymous #14
What course you waiting on ?

Speech and language and ot at cali x
Original post by Anonymous #13
Thank you. I searched on their website from time to time and didn’t find the date. Do you think they will have another one once offers have been made?

they have another i think on the 17th april!!
Original post by cmorr66d
they have another i think on the 17th april!!

Yes the business school
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for Law?
Hi anyone doing biochemistry at Strathclyde this year 🥳
got rejected from all 5 choices in english, creative writing and journalism courses that strath offered :/
Original post by Anonymous
got rejected from all 5 choices in english, creative writing and journalism courses that strath offered :/

Did you apply only at strath ?
Did you apply only at strath ?

yep couldn't afford to study elsewhere than glasgow as ill be commuting and living at home and they had the courses i was interested in
yep couldn't afford to study elsewhere than glasgow as ill be commuting and living at home and they had the courses i was interested in

That’s probably because it’s the same department. Our teachers told us to avoid applying to similar courses as we are likely to get rejected by one if we get into the other
Reply 99
Is anyone still waiting to hear back for Law?

I am i’ve applied for law with french :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending