The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

I got an offer from the SBS school for their MSc International Banking and Finance course and I did like the modules offered by their school.

Those who have studied before in the same place, could you please let me know your honest thoughts about this university, respective faculty and other factors.

Please be brutally honest in your responses.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I got an offer from the SBS school for their MSc International Banking and Finance course and I did like the modules offered by their school.

Those who have studied before in the same place, could you please let me know your honest thoughts about this university, respective faculty and other factors.

Please be brutally honest in your responses.
Hey! Massive congrats on your offer to study your Masters 😀 That's exciting!

If you'd like to chat to current students and you've not been able to connect with anyone here I'd advise using Unibuddy on our website: https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/chattoastudentambassador/ 🤝 You can see which students are studying similar areas you're interested in and chat with them directly about their experiences.

Hope that helps!

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Does anyone know when applications for starthclyde student accommodation open? I currently hold an offer from strathclyde for pharmacy 2024 entry
pending successful interview. I received my offer in November and still haven't heard anything about the dat of my interview. I'm worried that I won't have feedback from my interview by the time I need to apply for accommodation and therefore won't know whether to apply for accommodation or not.
Original post by RAlpine011
Does anyone know when applications for starthclyde student accommodation open? I currently hold an offer from strathclyde for pharmacy 2024 entry
pending successful interview. I received my offer in November and still haven't heard anything about the dat of my interview. I'm worried that I won't have feedback from my interview by the time I need to apply for accommodation and therefore won't know whether to apply for accommodation or not.
Hi @RAlpine011 🙂 Congrats on being offered an interview! The department will be making their way through organising elements for the interview process so keep an eye on your emails. If I hear anything on my end I'll let you know but for now don't worry.

With regards to accommodation - applications normally open at the start of April. You can apply with your conditional offer so I'd say even if you are still waiting on anything to be confirmed then go ahead and apply for accommodation anyway once it opens.

Caitlin 🎓️
Reply 4
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hi @RAlpine011 🙂 Congrats on being offered an interview! The department will be making their way through organising elements for the interview process so keep an eye on your emails. If I hear anything on my end I'll let you know but for now don't worry.

With regards to accommodation - applications normally open at the start of April. You can apply with your conditional offer so I'd say even if you are still waiting on anything to be confirmed then go ahead and apply for accommodation anyway once it opens.

Caitlin 🎓️
Hi, thats great, thanks for the reassurance 😊 I will follow your advice 👍
Original post by University of Strathclyde

Caitlin 🎓️
I applied to the university for business and technology and marketing, they sent me a fee assessment form to complete. But I still haven’t heard back from them, it’s been 2 weeks, should I be worried or email them?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I applied to the university for business and technology and marketing, they sent me a fee assessment form to complete. But I still haven’t heard back from them, it’s been 2 weeks, should I be worried or email them?
Hello! I wouldn't say you should be worried 🙂 The Business School receive lots of applications and it can take some time to get through them all. If you have completed and submitted your fee assessment form then they'll be working alongside the admissions team to make sure you're being considered for your appropriate fee category, and you'll hear back from them soon.

Caitlin 🎓️
Original post by Anonymous

Did u hear back ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending