The Student Room Group

UCAS

I will enter uni in 2025 unfortunately due extenuating circumstances so I was wondering if there is any point in applying but changing entry date for 2025 . As would university even provide me an offer knowing I can’t attend this year . So I was wondering about if it’s possible for me to gain an offer for 2025 from now . I realise that it could of been better if I applied earlier on so if I received and offer I could ask to defer it but the issue is either way if I was to gain an offer I’m pretty sure that I couldn’t defer it as I thought that in order for me to defer my studies to 2025 I would have to undergo the exam for 2024 which I will 100# not . Is this correct
Would you be able to meet offer conditions by 31 August 2024?
Original post by PQ
Would you be able to meet offer conditions by 31 August 2024?

I’m really sorry but I don’t understand why that means . I have met all the conditions for the offer and above . If that’s what ur asking
Original post by high-fiber-organ
I’m really sorry but I don’t understand why that means . I have met all the conditions for the offer and above . If that’s what ur asking

If you've met the entry requirements then yes it's worthwhile applying now for deferred entry

(some applicants think if they apply for deferred entry that they don't have to meet entry requirements until the year of entry - but you have to meet the entry requirements in the year you apply)
Original post by PQ
If you've met the entry requirements then yes it's worthwhile applying now for deferred entry

(some applicants think if they apply for deferred entry that they don't have to meet entry requirements until the year of entry - but you have to meet the entry requirements in the year you apply)

Okay thankyou
Original post by PQ

Btw spoke with UCAS said exact same thing they said yes u can apply for deferred however u mist complete exam this yr to start studies in 2025 but I can’t apply as I won’t do exams this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending