The Student Room Group

20 + have to do a foundation year course (4 year course including undergrad degree)

It's a long story but is anyone in the same/similar position or know how to get out of it haha. If anyone could let me know their experience /pm me - I'd love to talk as I feel quite alone in this
Reply 1
What do you mean 'get out of it'?
Hi ! Thanks for the message . Sorry my post isn't very clear at all . I originally got onto a Law course at a Russell group - didnt get the grades .Im now at the same uni but I have to do a foundation year and progress into an undergrad degree. Just wondering if anyone has any advice to get onto a 3 year course and not have to do the foundation year.
Original post by McGinger
What do you mean 'get out of it'?
Reply 3
Original post by scienceneek123
Hi ! Thanks for the message . Sorry my post isn't very clear at all . I originally got onto a Law course at a Russell group - didnt get the grades .Im now at the same uni but I have to do a foundation year and progress into an undergrad degree. Just wondering if anyone has any advice to get onto a 3 year course and not have to do the foundation year.

Clearly that Uni wont allow you onto the 3-year degree - and your chances of getting a place anywhere else, especially with weaker grades, is now slim.

So, you could take a gap year and reapply somewhere else, or you could just do the Foundation year and thank your lucky stars that you will then progress to a Law degree at an RG Uni - because for Law 'which Uni' does matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending