The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever had a video questionnaire for The Entertainer Toy Store?

Hi there,

I completed an application for The Entertainer Toy Store, and was sent an email that said before I can be considered for an actual face-to-face interview, I have to complete a video response/screening questionnaire.

From the way it’s explained it ISN’T an interview. So therefore, I was wanting to know what should I wear before doing this questionnaire video? I was hoping I wouldn’t really have to dress formal as it isn’t an interview.

Has anyone ever had one of these before where you send a video response to a job?

P.S. I have attached an image of what it is asking of me, again this is a video response (where I send a video in), it is not a live video interview.
IMG_4800.jpeg
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Musicgirl97
Hi there,

I completed an application for The Entertainer Toy Store, and was sent an email that said before I can be considered for an actual face-to-face interview, I have to complete a video response/screening questionnaire.

From the way it’s explained it ISN’T an interview. So therefore, I was wanting to know what should I wear before doing this questionnaire video? I was hoping I wouldn’t really have to dress formal as it isn’t an interview.

Has anyone ever had one of these before where you send a video response to a job?

P.S. I have attached an image of what it is asking of me, again this is a video response (where I send a video in), it is not a live video interview.
IMG_4800.jpeg

Hi,

I also received this email a few days ago and was wondering the same thing. If you’ve completed the video screening I would really appreciate any help or guidance on how it was like since I’ve never done anything like it before.

Thanks I’m advance!!
Reply 2
Original post by khadijahnmalik
Hi,

I also received this email a few days ago and was wondering the same thing. If you’ve completed the video screening I would really appreciate any help or guidance on how it was like since I’ve never done anything like it before.

Thanks I’m advance!!

Hey, it was basically like sending a video to them! It isn’t a live interview or anything. They ask you 4 questions and you answer them one by one via a video. You get two chances to record your ideal answer, after that you can’t record anymore videos to choose from.
I passed that part and I’m now onto my face to face interview on Friday! Best of luck to you! X
Reply 3
They also just asked why you were applying for the role, what you love about Christmas, introducing yourself and your work history etc
Hey, it was basically like sending a video to them! It isn’t a live interview or anything. They ask you 4 questions and you answer them one by one via a video. You get two chances to record your ideal answer, after that you can’t record anymore videos to choose from.
I passed that part and I’m now onto my face to face interview on Friday! Best of luck to you! X

Thanks so much for the help I really do appreciate it! Happy you got through to the next stage and good luck for your interview :smile:)
Reply 5
Hey Guys,

I also have received an email from the store for a video screening. Could anybody tell me within what time frame we have to respond to them? Is it immediately or within 2 to 3 days or a week? Please do lemme know.

Thank you.
Reply 6
Original post by Sherry09
Hey Guys,

I also have received an email from the store for a video screening. Could anybody tell me within what time frame we have to respond to them? Is it immediately or within 2 to 3 days or a week? Please do lemme know.

Thank you.

I’m ngl, I took 3 full days to respond to the email and video the answers to the questionnaire, and I still managed to get the job. So I wouldn’t worry. As long as you respond within a few days you should be fine!
Reply 7
I’m ngl, I took 3 full days to respond to the email and video the answers to the questionnaire, and I still managed to get the job. So I wouldn’t worry. As long as you respond within a few days you should be fine!
how long does it take to hear back and say if you passed or failed digital interview
Original post by t.bored
how long does it take to hear back and say if you passed or failed digital interview

It was a long while ago for me now, as I worked there last year for Christmas season. However it took about 2 days to hear back to say whether I’d passed or failed the video interview stage.

Then when I went to the actual interview in person, they rang me a day after and said I got the job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending