The Student Room Group

I ate at 6pm, do I need to eat again?

Title
Reply 1
Of course you need to eat again, but the timing and content depends what you just ate. You wouldn't be getting up in the early hours for food if you had regular nutritious meals.
I don't believe that you need to eat, at least not necessarily. Fasting is a perfectly beneficial and healthy practice for improving one's wellbeing. On the other hand, maintaining proper nutrition is also crucial to staying healthy, especially as a young, developing individual.
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Of course you need to eat again, but the timing and content depends what you just ate. You wouldn't be getting up in the early hours for food if you had regular nutritious meals.

I posted that 21 hours ago and that was like what 10pm. That's why I was asking do I need to eat again after eating at 6pm. I felt a bit weak that's why I was asking. In the morning for breakfast I ate fried rice and egg and was full with potato curry, a couple of hours later I ate a muffin and that's a snack, then I ate rice and curry for dinner or something and because I felt weak I ate rice pudding and then a drop of Lucozade. Before dinner I felt weak so ate dinner and after dinner felt weak after a couple of hours and ate rice pudding and a drop of Lucozade. That's a lot for me.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anony345533
I posted that 21 hours ago and that was like what 10pm. That's why I was asking do I need to eat again after eating at 6pm. I felt a bit weak that's why I was asking. In the morning for breakfast I ate fried rice and egg and was full with potato curry, a couple of hours later I ate a muffin and that's a snack, then I ate rice and curry for dinner or something and because I felt weak I ate rice pudding and then a drop of Lucozade. Before dinner I felt weak so ate dinner and after dinner felt weak after a couple of hours and ate rice pudding and a drop of Lucozade. That's a lot for me.

If you don't feel well after eating go back to the professionals.

You haven't said anything about portion size or hydration, but I see a lot of carbs and not much fruit, veg or protein in that diet.

Quick Reply

Latest