The Student Room Group

I have a previous degree wanting to do a second undergrad one

Hi there. I was on the website for eligibility on GOV. I’m a Swiss student and I already hold a bachelors (honours) degree and I want to do another undergraduate degree in compsci. I saw on the GOV website that I can get funding IF it’s either a part time honors or integrated masters in a select few subjects (which compsci is one of them).

Does this mean that I can apply for an integrated masters (which is still full time) and get the funding even with a previous degree? I am aware I receive no maintenance loans, I just want to know if I can get tuition funding on my degree.

Thanks very much
Original post by Zodod
Hi there. I was on the website for eligibility on GOV. I’m a Swiss student and I already hold a bachelors (honours) degree and I want to do another undergraduate degree in compsci. I saw on the GOV website that I can get funding IF it’s either a part time honors or integrated masters in a select few subjects (which compsci is one of them).

Does this mean that I can apply for an integrated masters (which is still full time) and get the funding even with a previous degree? I am aware I receive no maintenance loans, I just want to know if I can get tuition funding on my degree.

Thanks very much

Hi there, what is the full name of the course and university you're looking to study at? Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending