The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover at IQ Aldgate

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at IQ student accommodation Aldgate. It is very close to Aldgate east station and has a gym, cinema, karaoke, nice rooftop etc
It is a studio room with a private kitchen and bathroom.
The contract period is 44 weeks until June.
The weekly rent is £414.
Earliest move in date would be mid Oct
Original post by cl1018
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at IQ student accommodation Aldgate. It is very close to Aldgate east station and has a gym, cinema, karaoke, nice rooftop etc
The weekly rent is £414.

Hi! I am interesting. Is it still available and what is the room type? Please contact me since I can't send you private message yet. Please contact me via my instagram account: ecemyenikaynak
Thank you!
(edited 6 months ago)
Hi again! I need a studio urgently so please contact me, thank you!
This is urgent for me, I hope you will see my message and contact with me asap. Even though you don't want to takeover your contract anymore, please let me know. Thank you very much
Reply 4
Original post by cl1018
The weekly rent is £414.

Hey!
I would love to take over, is this still available?
Reply 5
Original post by 06yliu
Hey!
I would love to take over, is this still available?
Hey I’m looking for someone who can take over my tenancy at iQ Vega. Are you still looking for a studio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending