The Student Room Group

London Accommodation Needed

Hi all!
I am a masters student at KCL looking to take over someone’s tenancy at student accommodation in central London (not interested in Mannequin House, etc). I need the tenancy to last at least until August, maybe Sept but either would work! My budget is MAX £280/week. Id be looking to move in end of March/beginning of April as that is when my current tenancy will expire. Thanks for any leads!
Reply 1
Original post by zoecoral
Hi all!
I am a masters student at KCL looking to take over someone’s tenancy at student accommodation in central London (not interested in Mannequin House, etc). I need the tenancy to last at least until August, maybe Sept but either would work! My budget is MAX £280/week. Id be looking to move in end of March/beginning of April as that is when my current tenancy will expire. Thanks for any leads!

Hi!
I have a room available right now in international hall of the uol. It is located in central London in Russel square area. I study at LSE and its a short walk 15mins walk from there. The room is catered, which means they provide meals twice a day. The rent is 266 per week. But this includes the food and bills. The only issue is, unlike the dates you have mentioned, the contract terminates on the 22nd of June. Let me know if you are interested!
Reply 2
Hi all!
Hi, I've got a room available at Scape Canada Water from 12/04/24 until the 22nd of June, at at 280 pw, the accommodation has really good amenities including a library, gym, laundry room, basketball court, 2 common areas and even mini golf! message me if you're interested.
Hi all!
Hi! I’ve got a room which is available until September in Stratford! It’s a classic en-suite which is available to move into right now, it’s £280 a week with all bills included! Please let me know if you'd be interested?
Reply 4
Hi all!
Hi! I have a room at KCL City Tower Bridge and searching for someone to take over my tenancy. Aldgate and Tower Hill tube stations are 3 mins walk, only 13 mins with the tube from Strand. Please feel free to send me a message if you are interested!
Hi all!
Hi, can you PM me, i am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy.
Reply 6
Hi all!
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to take over my Stratford Angel Lane Ensuite.
- Great location near stratford station and westfield shopping center.
- very nice private bathroom and shower, shared kitchen, shared laundry, great shared spaces.
- Rent is only 255 per week.
- Contract ends in early september.
- Move in as soon as you would like.
Let me know if you are interested!
Hi all!
Hi I have a room in New Cross. It is 10-15 minute tube journey from KCL. Its 245 a week and its available now until September 7th. Please let me know
Reply 8
Hi all!

Hi,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Stratford One, Unite Students. The current room offers private bedroom, ensuite bathroom and shared kitchen. Additional facilities available include in house gym, study pods, games and karaoke rooms. Access to all stations from Stratford tube station.
Contract ends on 14Sep
Price is £265 per week
Thank you so much!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 9
Hi all!

Hello. I am looking for a flatmate for my apartment. It’s in the East London area, in South Woodford. Ideal for students of particularly those going to UEL, Newham college, New city college, Waltham Forest college. It’s going for £240 per week, bills included. Already fully furnished. More details here on this ad on SpareRoom, check it out at https://www.spareroom.co.uk/17093239
Reply 10
Hi, looking for a replacement tenant for an en-suite room in Tottenham Hale. The accom is Unite Students and called Emily Bowes Court. I am looking for someone to take over the contract. The weekly price is £225. It’s on the 8th floor and a 3 mins walk away from a retail park that has Lidl, tk maxx, greggs, costa etc. It’s a one minute walk away from the gym, asda and tesco. The underground station is also a minute walk away which takes you through the Victoria line or the train to Stratford Westfield in 12 mins. It’s a great accom in a great area for a good price in London - the reason I am moving out is because I won't need to be in London over this period anymore. Please let me know if you’re interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending