The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to takeover my tenancy

Hi,
I’ve really enjoyed living in halls but have just moved into an apartment with some friends so now I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy in halls.

The room is bronze tier at IQ the Arcade in Holloway. It’s available at a price of £214pw and you could move in as soon as this Saturday.

More detail on the room here : https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/arcade/bronze-room?year=2023-24

DM if you have any more questions!
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Tkwa
Hi,I’ve really enjoyed living in halls but have just moved into an apartment with some friends so now I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy in halls. The room is bronze tier at IQ the Arcade in Holloway. It’s available at a price of £214pw and you could move in as soon as this Saturday.More detail on the room here : https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/arcade/bronze-room?year=2023-24DM if you have any more questions!Thanks
did you end up finding anyone to take over your contract, im looking for someone to take over mine in September if I get UOL halls, and want to know how difficult it is to find someone to take over your contract?
Reply 2
Original post by zay_7123
did you end up finding anyone to take over your contract, im looking for someone to take over mine in September if I get UOL halls, and want to know how difficult it is to find someone to take over your contract?

hi, i have the same question and i'm also looking for someone to takeover my tenancy for a gold studio in leicester. its 44 weeks and 166 per week
Hi there, I am Janey and I am looking for a flatmate for a flat beginning Sept 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024. I just graduated from kcl and now I will be studying for the bar at BPP university.

You will be renting a 1 bedroom with a separate kitchen and reception area that we will both use.

Here are the details for potential flat mate:
1. Price: roughly around £1,000 to £1,200 pcm
2. Location: Central London, 20 mins walk to Holborn, Soho, Kings Cross etc
3. Looking for a student
4. Move in - Sept/Oct 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Reply 4
Original post by zay_7123
did you end up finding anyone to take over your contract, I'm looking for someone to take over mine in September if I get UOL halls, and want to know how difficult it is to find someone to take over your contract?

Hi, I am in the exact same position as you! We don't find out about UOL halls till earliest the 5th. Do you know if there is any other way we can give up the tenancy other than finding a replacement Tennant? I've also paid the deposit and first term of rent and am worried about how I would get that transferred.
Reply 5
Original post by manaldhora
hi, i have the same question and i'm also looking for someone to takeover my tenancy for a gold studio in leicester. its 44 weeks and 166 per week

hi is this still available?
Reply 6
Original post by manaldhora

hi

where is this
Hi! I am looking to give up my En-suite Self Catered Room at Urbanest Hoxton. It is a 50-week contract at £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in taking it over.
Original post by Tkwa
Hi,
I’ve really enjoyed living in halls but have just moved into an apartment with some friends so now I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy in halls.

The room is bronze tier at IQ the Arcade in Holloway. It’s available at a price of £214pw and you could move in as soon as this Saturday.

More detail on the room here : https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/arcade/bronze-room?year=2023-24

DM if you have any more questions!
Thanks

Hi, is this still available? I'm assuming not but I thought I would just ask
Reply 9
Original post by Faith12345678910
Hi, is this still available? I'm assuming not but I thought I would just ask

Hello,
I see you are interested in IQ Holloway accommodation for 23/24 academic year.
If so, I can offer you mine existing contract takeover in IQ Arcade Student Accommodation.

Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £10090
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024
Original post by Engchem
Hello,
I see you are interested in IQ Holloway accommodation for 23/24 academic year.
If so, I can offer you mine existing contract takeover in IQ Arcade Student Accommodation.

Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £10090
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024

Is there any way of reducing the length cause term ends a bit sooner ? But I’m interested in the room
Reply 11
Is there any way of reducing the length cause term ends a bit sooner ? But I’m interested in the room

Hello,

Unfortunately no, it is a fixed length contract. You can consider that this unused length is compensated by my special university weekly price. I can not write you a direct message, as I am a new user. Could you share your contact details? Thank you for your reply.
Reply 12

Hi. Can I use your contact email which You posted in the reply to user Hannah252525?
Original post by Engchem
Hi. Can I use your contact email which You posted in the reply to user Hannah252525?

yes you can
Reply 14
yes you can

Just sent you an email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending