The Student Room Group

Urgent help

Hi
I am in my second year of university in bucks new I have to go away because of family problems i have said i can come back in 2 weeks but I feel like it take more time however I know that the university I'd saying if i need longer break i need to put stop to my studies but i don't want to drop uni and I said I will do all my work on time and meet all my assignment. Can they legally kick me our or force me to drop uni. And what's that called when u go to another country for few weeks even tho your uni has said no and the consequences to it
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I am in my second year of university in bucks new I have to go away because of family problems i have said i can come back in 2 weeks but I feel like it take more time however I know that the university I'd saying if i need longer break i need to put stop to my studies but i don't want to drop uni and I said I will do all my work on time and meet all my assignment. Can they legally kick me our or force me to drop uni. And what's that called when u go to another country for few weeks even tho your uni has said no and the consequences to it

Read the regulations. There will be a limit on the time you can miss.
Reply 2
The short answer is yes, they can, especially if they deem you unfit for study (which is a possibility if family circumstances are severe enough to warrant going AWOL for prolonged periods).

You might be better just interrupting.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending