The Student Room Group

GCSE art coursework unfinished

I have SO much unfinished art coursework stuff and honestly I don’t even care about art that much, but I want at least a 7 considering the amount of effort I’ve put into this stupid sketchbook that I’m going to burn after GCSEs. Is it the end of the world if my coursework isn’t done by the deadline my school set (it’s in a week from now)? I have so much and honestly it’s overwhelming atp, it makes me sick even looking at the book. I tried to rank all the pages by most urgent to complete, and least urgent, but literally everything is urgent. i also have so much other coursework stuff, and I just want to revise for mocks but I can’t because of all this. So much work is due for me and idk what to do, I want to revise but I can’t :frown: Some of my subjects I literally give up on, like food tech, they're making me cook during my lunch time because we don’t have time anymore 💀 can I just give up on my art book, I’m not even going to do alevel art 😭
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by B_____
I have SO much unfinished art coursework stuff and honestly I don’t even care about art that much, but I want at least a 7 considering the amount of effort I’ve put into this stupid sketchbook that I’m going to burn after GCSEs. Is it the end of the world if my coursework isn’t done by the deadline my school set (it’s in a week from now)? I have so much and honestly it’s overwhelming atp, it makes me sick even looking at the book. I tried to rank all the pages by most urgent to complete, and least urgent, but literally everything is urgent. i also have so much other coursework stuff, and I just want to revise for mocks but I can’t because of all this. So much work is due for me and idk what to do, I want to revise but I can’t :frown: Some of my subjects I literally give up on, like food tech, they're making me cook during my lunch time because we don’t have time anymore 💀 can I just give up on my art book, I’m not even going to do alevel art 😭

I think you could still attempt to try finish some work in your sketchbook, you could consider it as a peaceful activity where you can be painting/drawing while revising using flashcards- unless you find multitasking difficult. Otherwise, you could make sure you have completed at least 2 artists (i think it works the same for you-idk I'm doing AQA board) and have done at least 3 experiments for each artist. But if you aren't doing this for alevel, then you can consider putting less effort if that is your choice but in my opinion, I would attempt to at least get a 7 so my gcse grades look good ig. As you have alot coursework, to make revision less stressful when u get closer to the exams, you could do few past paper/ textbook questions every day for example, 3 past paper questions for physics a day/ once a day or watching a video so at least you are learning something. Double coursework subjects can be tiring (i do art and dt too) but you should still try what you can do currently and don't stress yourself to finish it if you are not able to. As you said, working during you lunch is also an option which may help ease the amount of coursework you have to do.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest