The Student Room Group

Official Economics Applicants Thread for 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ccharlieclarke
I am predicted 3x A* in maths fm and econ and was rejected

They don’t need us anyways 😎 missing out on the real geniuses
Original post by ccharlieclarke
I am predicted 3x A* in maths fm and econ and was rejected
I’m sure it’s just down to luck they probably just offer to every 10th applicant or something , and then come up with a feeble excuse to reject the others , bet Durham's boring anyway 😂
Original post by Laburnum1
I’m sure it’s just down to luck they probably just offer to every 10th applicant or something , and then come up with a feeble excuse to reject the others , bet Durham's boring anyway 😂
I was never gonna go to Durham anyways, Bristol is my top choice and im still waiting.
Reply 63
Have any home students heard back from KCL PPE, I have only seen international students get offers on Reddit.
from an lse and oxford reject
Original post by johnpork123
Just got rejected by Durham LOL😍
Nooooooo... I'm patiently waiting for mine now lol
Original post by lange schlange
Nooooooo... I'm patiently waiting for mine now lol

You’ll be fineeee!!!! They take foreverrrr
You’ll be fineeee!!!! They take foreverrrr
They rejected me today too how nice
They rejected me today too how nice

Nooooo :frown:((( don’t sweat it honestly. Better unis out there anyways :wink:
Nooooo :frown:((( don’t sweat it honestly. Better unis out there anyways :wink:
off to bath then ig. did they give you a reason?
off to bath then ig. did they give you a reason?

Yeah they said that there is a high level of competition and they weren’t able to give me an offer at this time. Hbu??
Yeah they said that there is a high level of competition and they weren’t able to give me an offer at this time. Hbu??
That's such a lazy reason whyyyyyyyyy 😭 I got your achieved grades arent good enough (9988777665 at GCSE so fair enough) but couldn't they see how many good vibes I could bring to the table 😠
(edited 1 month ago)
That's such a lazy reason whyyyyyyyyy 😭 I got your achieved grades arent good enough (9988777665 at GCSE so fair enough) but couldn't they see how many good vibes I could bring to the table 😠

Factsssss. Literally same with me but 999998887 at gcse 🥲. I’m not taking it personally they are missing out 😛seems boring anyways
Factsssss. Literally same with me but 999998887 at gcse 🥲. I’m not taking it personally they are missing out 😛seems boring anyways
Those grades are so good!!!! I went to their open day and everything literally envisioned my entire life there thought abt studying at their library eating at the cafe living there but WHATEVER i guess it was an unrequited love...
Those grades are so good!!!! I went to their open day and everything literally envisioned my entire life there thought abt studying at their library eating at the cafe living there but WHATEVER i guess it was an unrequited love...

Thankyouuuu. The uni was so so so nice when I went. Loved the business school there. But a student did say that none of the economics lectures are done there, it’s done in a random building so now I’m not so fussed 😍😍
Student Finance England and Student Finance Wales are opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending