The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL A101 Liverpool University Graduate Entry Medicine Thread 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BtBTBTS
Booked onto the 2nd, but when I looked at trainline, there's strikes that affect one of my trains💀

I emailed to ask for advice but no response yet. It's been a week.

I’m also at a lost .
I don’t understand what’s going on ? How else can we contact them ? This whole process is extremely stressful 😅.

I’m getting a little exasperated as I work full time . I need to give adequate notice to work for time off .
(edited 2 months ago)
anyone who has emailed/contacted them heard back?
Reply 42
Original post by BubbleBabby
I’m also at a lost .
I don’t understand what’s going on ? How else can we contact them ? This whole process is extremely stressful 😅.

I’m getting a little exasperated as I work full time . I need to give adequate notice to work for time off .

I have a feeling they won't respond☹️ I'm going up to Liverpool the day before so i don't miss the slot
Reply 43
Original post by BtBTBTS
I have a feeling they won't respond☹️ I'm going up to Liverpool the day before so i don't miss the slot

Oh wait, they responded, at 3pm.
Reply 44
Original post by BtBTBTS
Oh wait, they responded, at 3pm.

Have u fininshed your interview.How was it.
Reply 45
Does anyone know when we hear back from liverpool?
Reply 46
Original post by Btstrash
Does anyone know when we hear back from liverpool?

They said end of march at the interview I'm pretty sure
Any offer from liverpool.
Reply 48
Still waiting!
Original post by Rani_1965
Any offer from liverpool.
Reply 49
Original post by Jill1
Still waiting!

Anyone heard anything back from them yet?
Reply 50
Original post by Dr.Duke
Anyone heard anything back from them yet?

Nothing! When did they send them out last year?
Original post by AGOROY
Nothing! When did they send them out last year?

Nothing but they said they'd let us know no sooner than 31 March
Reply 52
They told every single person on the interview dates we wouldn't hear back until 31st March. I know people are anxious, but come on guys, it's a bit silly continuously posting the same questions when we already know we're likely not hearing anything until end of March
Reply 53
Let’s not make people feel silly simply for asking. Many universities have released offers sooner than they said and Liverpool have done so in previous years. It is reassuring for some people to reconfirm as time goes on. This is a student room thread, it’s what you would expect.
Reply 54
Original post by AGOROY
Let’s not make people feel silly simply for asking. Many universities have released offers sooner than they said and Liverpool have done so in previous years. It is reassuring for some people to reconfirm as time goes on. This is a student room thread, it’s what you would expect.

It's been stated multiple times in the thread they will give us info 31st March. There is really no reason apart from silliness to be asking questions that already have answers
Reply 55
Both sides have a point, anyone should feel free to ask questions on the thread. However, if people following the thread got an update, surely we'd post it without needing to be asked?
Original post by Waghag
It's been stated multiple times in the thread they will give us info 31st March. There is really no reason apart from silliness to be asking questions that already have answers

Calm down omg
Assume this week will be the week?
Liverpool offer!
Same here!
(And before 31st March, sorry Waghag 😉)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending