The Student Room Group

University of Nicosia Medical School 2024 entry

Are there any other UK graduates applying to the University of Nicosia for their 6 year medicine degree for 2024?
I have my interview soon and wanted to check where others were in the application process :smile:
Hey there, thanks for posting a question in the Medicine forum. :biggrin:

The Medicine forum gets a high volume of questions being posted, and some of these are already answered by the resources and Megathreads that members of the community and volunteers have created. This is an automatic post which is designed to highlight these resources. Below is a list of threads and articles that could answer your question (you should be looking in the original post of the megathreads). If one of the below threads is a more relevant place to ask your question, please post a reply in that thread to ask your question. If your query is answered by one of the Megathreads or articles linked below, and you would like us to close this thread for you, please reply to this thread with just the words "thank you". A member of our team will then get it locked.

Megathreads
(Please read the first post, before then posting any further questions you have within that thread.)
The "Which Medical School Should I Apply To?" Uberthread
The Ultimate 'Am I Good Enough For Medicine?' Angst Thread
Medicine A-Level subjects queries
Work Experience and Voluntary Work

2023 Applicants:
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2023 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2023 Entry
Medicine 2023 entry for resit / retake / gap year applicants
A100 Medicine for International Students 2023 Entry
Medicine Interview discussion 2023 Entry
2023 entry A100 / A101 Medicine fastest and slowest offer senders
Index of Individual Medical School Applicants' threads 2023 Entry

2024 Applicants :
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2024 Entry
Graduate Entry Medicine 2024 Entry
GAMSAT 2024 / 2025 entry discussions megathread
UCAT 2024 Entry Discussions Megathread

Other application years:
Graduate Entry Medicine 2025 Entry
Official Undergraduate Medicine 2025 Entry

Useful Articles:
GCSE Requirements for Medicine
Everything you need to know about the BMAT
Work Experience as a Graduate or Mature student
Medicine Personal Statement Advice
Medicine Personal Statement Advice (Graduate Entry)
Interview Frequently Asked Questions
MMI Medicine Interview Tips
What to do after an unsuccessful first application

If your query is answered by one of the Megathreads or articles linked above, and you would like us to close this thread for you, please reply to this thread with just the words "thank you". A member of our team will then get it locked.
Reply 2
Hi if I may ask how was the process of getting an interview there as I’m interested myself?
Original post by dsdsdsdsdsdsdsds
Are there any other UK graduates applying to the University of Nicosia for their 6 year medicine degree for 2024?
I have my interview soon and wanted to check where others were in the application process :smile:

Hi, I'm an international student doing my A-levels in the UK. I applied to UNIC and got an offer in January I believe.
Original post by saule.mel
Hi, I'm an international student doing my A-levels in the UK. I applied to UNIC and got an offer in January I believe.

Hey, I got an offer after my interview so I’ll be at UNIC this September as well
Original post by Moni23
Hi if I may ask how was the process of getting an interview there as I’m interested myself?

I’m a gap year student so I already had my a level grades, it may be slightly different for you.

For me, I filled out the ‘apply’ form on their website which led me to getting emails from an admissions advisor and getting to fill out my details on their online application portal. To submit the application I think it was €60.

After all that has gone through you get scheduled for your interview (a virtual MMI), after interview if you are offered a place, to confirm you accept your place, you have to pay a €1500 admission fee
Reply 6
I’m a gap year student so I already had my a level grades, it may be slightly different for you.
For me, I filled out the ‘apply’ form on their website which led me to getting emails from an admissions advisor and getting to fill out my details on their online application portal. To submit the application I think it was €60.
After all that has gone through you get scheduled for your interview (a virtual MMI), after interview if you are offered a place, to confirm you accept your place, you have to pay a €1500 admission fee

How was the interview if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by Moni23
How was the interview if you don’t mind me asking?

I didn’t find it particularly challenging, after you schedule your interview you get sent interview preparation which lists practise questions. These questions alone prepared me enough for my interview
Another thing to note, the interview isn’t like the typical virtual MMI, you aren’t responding to a human interviewer you are recording your responses
Reply 8
I didn’t find it particularly challenging, after you schedule your interview you get sent interview preparation which lists practise questions. These questions alone prepared me enough for my interview
Another thing to note, the interview isn’t like the typical virtual MMI, you aren’t responding to a human interviewer you are recording your responses

Thank you
Hey, I got an offer after my interview so I’ll be at UNIC this September as well

Amazing, me too!! Maybe you'd like to chat a bit more some time ahead of September?
Amazing, me too!! Maybe you'd like to chat a bit more some time ahead of September?

Yeah absolutely! It'll be good to know someone else at the uni. I'm planning to visit the campus in July so if you have any questions you'd like to ask when I'm there, I'll be happy to answer them
Yeah absolutely! It'll be good to know someone else at the uni. I'm planning to visit the campus in July so if you have any questions you'd like to ask when I'm there, I'll be happy to answer them

I went to see the campus in December as well. Maybe expected the med school to be a little bigger but it looked nice. But didn’t get to see accommodation and the main UNIC campus. So if they do show you those it’d be interesting to hear about it.
If you use instagram maybe it’d be more convenient chatting on there?

I graduated my foundation year in the UK and have received my offer for September entry.
I went to see the campus in December as well. Maybe expected the med school to be a little bigger but it looked nice. But didn’t get to see accommodation and the main UNIC campus. So if they do show you those it’d be interesting to hear about it.
If you use instagram maybe it’d be more convenient chatting on there?

Sure, I'll message u my handle
just a question guys how do u plan on funding your studies i.e. the tuition and accommodation costs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending