The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL A101 Liverpool University Graduate Entry Medicine Thread 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Liverpool offer eeek
Original post by Narrussop
Liverpool offer eeek

Congrats! What time did your offer come through ?
Original post by raraa222
Congrats! What time did your offer come through ?

17:40
Reply 63
Original post by aspiringgem
Same here!
(And before 31st March, sorry Waghag 😉)

Loooool, don’t be silly! Congratulations, offer here too!
Reply 64
Original post by aspiringgem
Same here!
(And before 31st March, sorry Waghag 😉)

Looool fair enough me too 😄
Reply 65
Hello are they giving offers only today or rejections too ?
Got my offer today from Liverpool. Does anyone have info on the best accom for grads? and is there like a group chat for offer holders?
Reply 67
By when how and do we respond to it. Cuz there is only an offer option in UCAS no drop down menu or anything like that
Waitlisted at 12:04
Original post by MedicMind24$
Waitlisted at 12:04

Same
I have just declined my offer so fingers crossed for those on waitlist :smile:
Does the waitlist email say It is possible that places may become available as offer holders begin to make their decisions and if you would like to express your interest in being considered for any potential places that may become available we would ask that you contact us at [email protected] to confirm this no later than Monday 22nd April 2024? It doesnt specifically say waitlist?? But it also sounds like everyone that got rejected has this email? So did i get rejected or waitlisted?
Original post by Btstrash
Does the waitlist email say It is possible that places may become available as offer holders begin to make their decisions and if you would like to express your interest in being considered for any potential places that may become available we would ask that you contact us at [email protected] to confirm this no later than Monday 22nd April 2024? It doesnt specifically say waitlist?? But it also sounds like everyone that got rejected has this email? So did i get rejected or waitlisted?

Unfortunately, we have limited places available on the A101 programme and we are unable to make you an offer. We will hold your application open to be considered should any places become available over the next few weeks.

So they're not making any decisions on my application, in the case a place is available etc. Nothing about emailing
Reply 73
I was on waiting list last week now got an offer!
Reply 74
Original post by amuu_123
Got my offer today from Liverpool. Does anyone have info on the best accom for grads? and is there like a group chat for offer holders?

is there any groupchat for it?
Got an offer !
Original post by Dr.Duke
is there any groupchat for it?

Is there a gc??
Original post by raraa222
Is there a gc??

@Dr.Duke @raraa222 There wasn't one so I created one. For GEM Offer Holders 2024. https://chat.whatsapp.com/F8gMzimPIpC7leFFe6Y7eh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending