The Student Room Group

Sick note

I'm feeling very poorly for 5 days already but suppose to be on college today and tomorrow but I can't drive 2 h until campus or have another transport beeing a single mom with my kids sick as well . I was email the college to let them know and send them a sick note from doctor online I have from work and they answer me back is not valid how is that possible if gp keep me 1 h on the waiting list and no want help me give me a paper sick note telling him the sympyoms I'm having feeling dizzy,cough until vomit,chills and high temperature? Is not possible the system în this country I'm just so disappointed, please give me an advice what I can do?Thank you!
Original post by CRISTINA89
I'm feeling very poorly for 5 days already but suppose to be on college today and tomorrow but I can't drive 2 h until campus or have another transport beeing a single mom with my kids sick as well . I was email the college to let them know and send them a sick note from doctor online I have from work and they answer me back is not valid how is that possible if gp keep me 1 h on the waiting list and no want help me give me a paper sick note telling him the sympyoms I'm having feeling dizzy,cough until vomit,chills and high temperature? Is not possible the system în this country I'm just so disappointed, please give me an advice what I can do?Thank you!

You say, "how is that possible if gp keep me 1 h on the waiting list and no want help me give me a paper sick note". Does that mean you didn't manage to get a sick note from your doctor, because you gave up waiting? Or perhaps you didn't get a paper sick note, but got an on-line one instead?

Were you waiting on the phone with your local GP, trying to get an appointment via reception? Waiting physical at your GP surgery? Waiting on the phone for a service like 111? Waiting for something else?

You said, "they answer me back is not valid". What was not valid? The sick note you provided? Why was it not valid? Because you provided an on-line one rather than a paper one?
Reply 2
Wow...yes all you said is true my mistake sorry yo ask something or someone for help .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending