The Student Room Group

Favorite pizza toppings:

Mine is pineapple
Ham and pineapple (they are supposed to go together due to some interaction between the salt, pineapple enzymes, and the meat), or alternatively the classic "every type of meat".
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Ham and pineapple (they are supposed to go together due to some interaction between the salt, pineapple enzymes, and the meat), or alternatively the classic "every type of meat".

OMG yes. Ham and pineapple are so good. I like the texture and the salty sweet flavor it is just perfect
Original post by GraceClareB
Mine is pineapple

Oh, you are walking on thin ice! that is the most unpopular topping ever.

My favorite toppings are mostly onions, salami and pepper.
Mine is cheese, onions, anchovies and olives.
Spicy chicken, green chillis and pineapple are my fave toppings :smile:
Ham and pineapple
Tesco bbq meat feast
Original post by blitterflicker
Spicy chicken, green chillis and pineapple are my fave toppings :smile:

I see, you like it hot spiced. Not so bad. I would add cheddar cheese to your topping. Best cheese for spicy taste.
Pepperoni & chilli
Original post by mnot
Pepperoni & chilli

Both are fine in combination with salami and garlic. Another one who likes it hot spiced, yay!
Original post by Kallisto
I see, you like it hot spiced. Not so bad. I would add cheddar cheese to your topping. Best cheese for spicy taste.

Yess, I love spices! Honestly, cheddar cheese on pizza really grosses me out. I guess it might be ok if it’s lightly sprinkled on top but I don’t want it replacing the mozzarella
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by blitterflicker
Yess, I love spices! Honestly, cheddar cheese on pizza really grosses me out. I guess it might be ok if it’s lightly sprinkled on top but I don’t want it replacing the mozzarella

Some bits of cheddar with mozzarella is also a good idea. Maybe better, as cheddar is melting so fast and gets greasy.
ham and extra mozzarella
I like sausage on my pizza but I don't mind any pizza toppings.
Reply 14
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
I like sausage on my pizza but I don't mind any pizza toppings.

OMG yes!!!
Original post by TolsondMan
ham and extra mozzarella

If mozzarella, then in Napoli, so with that kind of cheese, tomato sauce and basil! baked and prepared by the traditional recipe, of course.

Quick Reply

Latest