The Student Room Group

What's your favourite pizza chain in the UK?

Can be anything from Zizzi to Pizza Hut to Dominoes.

Scroll to see replies

Domino's 🍕
Original post by Musical Cats
Domino's 🍕

Domino's is nice
I like Zizzi as a sit-down place (esp if they still do the cheap weekend 3-course menu!) but the JustEat I had from there once wasn't great.

Would generally pick an independent pizza place over Dominos/Pizza Hut if available but I have been known to go to Dominos from time to time if there's an offer on
Reply 4
Dominos/PizzaHut are not pizzas by any stretch of the Italian imagination. The other chains approximate to something decent, Pizza Express is probably my favourite. The prices have become ridiculously expensive though. I worked in Italy for a year and high quality low cost pizza was a significant perk. We could do with more independents run by ex pats and offspring
Reply 5
Pizza Hut for eating out.
Tops Pizza for a takeaway.
Chicage Town for usa style frozen pizza.
Original post by Zarek
Dominos/PizzaHut are not pizzas by any stretch of the Italian imagination. The other chains approximate to something decent, Pizza Express is probably my favourite. The prices have become ridiculously expensive though. I worked in Italy for a year and high quality low cost pizza was a significant perk. We could do with more independents run by ex pats and offspring

Yeah Italians don't like dominoes it seems
(skip to 8:16 if anyone bothers to look at the video for the reaction).

I agree that independent pizza places are probably better. I personally like Pizza chains but Italian pizza is definitely the best.

The French and Italians know how to make bread.
I would say Domino's for eating out, Pizza Hut for eating in
Square pizza are best of chains -now in most towns and cities.?Kurdish company,
Reply 9
There's an italian place by ours which is the best bt I'm not opposed to a Dominos or a Caprino's.
Best sort of pizzas are zizzis
Depends who's paying :flute:

I'll have a Domino if it's not my wallet on the line :wink:
I went to Pizza Pilgrims in Cambridge nearly two weeks ago amazingly doughy bases and some exciting toppings. They need to open more branches asap :drool:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I went to Pizza Pilgrims in Cambridge nearly two weeks ago amazingly doughy bases and some exciting toppings. They need to open more branches asap :drool:

Is there only one Pizza Pilgrims in the UK?
Pizza Express. They have good veg options. Domino feels unhealthy. Pizza hut is good just for their unlimited salad xD. Bella Italia also has good pizza and calzones.
Reply 16
Anything that comes from a chain isn’t worth eating.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Can be anything from Zizzi to Pizza Hut to Dominoes.

Asian branches to be honest Domino’s a rip off
Original post by Talkative Toad
Is there only one Pizza Pilgrims in the UK?

No, they've got loads in London, plus Cambridge, Brighton, Oxford and Nottingham! https://www.pizzapilgrims.co.uk/pizzerias/

Now if they fancied adding Cardiff... :tongue:
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by Saracen's Fez
No, they've got loads in London, plus Cambridge, Brighton, Oxford and Nottingham! https://www.pizzapilgrims.co.uk/pizzerias/

Now if they fancied adding Cardiff... :tongue:

PRSOM. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest