The Student Room Group

Help!!

Hi, I have applied for a master's degree and a postgrad loan, but unfortunately, I have lost three family members and friends in the last month, and I cannot proceed with my studies. I also have major financial difficulties now and am looking to see if there is a way student finance can assist or support me in any way as a postgraduate.
Original post by mh01562
Hi, I have applied for a master's degree and a postgrad loan, but unfortunately, I have lost three family members and friends in the last month, and I cannot proceed with my studies. I also have major financial difficulties now and am looking to see if there is a way student finance can assist or support me in any way as a postgraduate.

Hi there,

Have you advised your university that you are suspending (withdrawing) from the course and is your account with us updated? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Have you advised your university that you are suspending (withdrawing) from the course and is your account with us updated? Thanks, Jason

No i haven't i am still considering my options and speaking to the university as we speak.
Original post by mh01562
No i haven't i am still considering my options and speaking to the university as we speak.

Thank you. I would advise speaking to them as well regarding any financial aid they are able to provide you in the meantime. For Master courses, we do only offer the Postgraduate Loan as a form of funding. The university may have bursaries, grants or other funding in place. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending