The Student Room Group

NatWest Summer Internship 2024

Has anyone who applied for Front Office internship at NatWest heard back yet? Completed VI on the 12th but am still waiting for an update...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nandowatt
Has anyone who applied for Front Office internship at NatWest heard back yet? Completed VI on the 12th but am still waiting for an update...

hey mate, im in the same position. done the VI and just waiting to hear back. will give a shout if i get progressed through/rejected - pls let me know your situation as well
Reply 2
Original post by Applicationspls
hey mate, im in the same position. done the VI and just waiting to hear back. will give a shout if i get progressed through/rejected - pls let me know your situation as well

Yeah great I will do! I know someone who has already got it, but she did an insight week so its probs from that... Emailed them last week and they said my VI is still waiting to be assessed.
Yeah great I will do! I know someone who has already got it, but she did an insight week so its probs from that... Emailed them last week and they said my VI is still waiting to be assessed.

ah interesting , yeah they always fast track the spring week applicants tbf. could you share the email you contacted them if possible please - I want to email and enquire about the status of my Video interview as well haha
Reply 4
ah interesting , yeah they always fast track the spring week applicants tbf. could you share the email you contacted them if possible please - I want to email and enquire about the status of my Video interview as well haha

Just sent this to you!
Just sent this to you!

hey no news yet, cheers for the PM - i have not unlocked the dm feature yet on my account so couldn't reply there haha
Reply 6
Just got an email today that passed VI! You heard back yet?

Wow massive congrats! All the best for the next step - and not yet for me.
What role did you apply to by the way? I applied for the summer in front office markets in London

Just emailed them again and they have replied saying it is still under consideration. Ahh hopefully I get through but it’s getting into late November now so surely the assessment centres are all happening soon.

Did you apply for a different scheme to me?
Reply 9

Just emailed them again and they have replied saying it is still under consideration. Ahh hopefully I get through but it’s getting into late November now so surely the assessment centres are all happening soon.

Did you apply for a different scheme to me?

I applied to front office summer in London too. I wouldn’t worry though, in the email they said ACs running until April! So there’s still a lot of time
Reply 10
And even though I passed VI they can’t guarantee an AC, think you go onto some waiting list
And even though I passed VI they can’t guarantee an AC, think you go onto some waiting list

you hear back for the ac yet? I just got my shortlist email for front office internship role
Reply 12
Did anyone apply to the Quant Analyst Internship? I did the VI about 12 days ago, still waiting on if I've passed the VI or not.
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by 11uehxhusj
you hear back for the ac yet? I just got my shortlist email for front office internship role

for me was the same, got the email that I have been shortlisted and waiting on an ACm, but no confirmation that I have an assessment centre date yet. Will pop a message on here if I am lucky to get one!
Give a shout if you get through as well please
Reply 14
Original post by naru01234
Did anyone apply to the Quant Analyst Internship? I did the VI about 12 days ago, still waiting on if I've passed the VI or not.

hey have u heard back about anything?
Reply 15
Original post by impimpimp
hey have u heard back about anything?

Hi, like most of the people here, I've got an email saying I passed the VI but will have to wait for the AC spots.
Reply 16
Anyone heard anything recently?
Reply 17
Original post by impimpimp
Anyone heard anything recently?

None from my end, still waiting for AC confirmation date
I completely bombed the assessment so just waiting for my rejection : (
Reply 19
Original post by mayalicekhushi
I completely bombed the assessment so just waiting for my rejection : (

Do you mean the online assessments? Or the one from the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending